Part Forty-Six

Draupadi awoke after a restless slumber. After what her mother had said last night her confidence had returned but her heart was still throbbing with pain because of him. She couldn't stand the thought of him and she refused to think about him but found her mind running back to him to many questions were arising in her head yet she didn't want to face him.

She changed into a lengha choli and proceeded down.

As she walked in her entire family turned to look at her

As she walked in her entire family turned to look at her. To them she looked like a living zombie but understood that at the moment she really couldn't care less but despite dealing with the heart break and looking like a zombie her elegance remained intact.

Arjun walked In and his wondering gaze landed on her but she wasn't looking at him as he walked further in she excused herself and walked out. In the minute she saw him all the pain anger and betrayal hit her like a ton of bricks. She needed out and that's exactly what she did. Arjun's eyes trailed after her longingly as he mentally face palmed himself. He screwed up an now he was regretting it. She didn't deserve it he had broken he when he promised not to. He walked out and went to the training area only to find draupadi sitting on a bench shaking uncontrollably. He did this. Her knuckles had gone white as she forcefully gripped onto it. He was lost for words what was he supposed to say? Was he sorry? Or was it just guilt?

He cleared his throat as draupadi froze her back still turned. Her eyes were clouded with tears just like the sun clouded by clouds. The sun or life from her eyes was lost. She quickly rubbed her tears away keeping her back towards him she stood up and slashed her hair around face her culprit. There eyes locked and he could tell that she was holding the tears in. Lowering her gaze she barged his shoulder and began to walk past him only to have Arjun stop her half way clasping her wrist. She closed her eyes at his touch. Swiftly he monovered her as she fell into is chest get face colliding first. She looked up as he was left shock by the inner turmoil given away by her eyes. She squimered in his hold but seeing how his grip was tightening she gaze up and lowered her gaze. He moved to pull her face up only to have her move. Ouch. That burned but he deserved nothing less. "Why?"she said confidently. Rage pain filled voice paralysed him. He didn't know what to say. She spoke again "what happened lost your tongue down her throat" she remained strong. The family had walked in and saw the entire encounter. Arjun's eyes turned hard as did hers.

Just the someone entered screaming arjun's name in happiness. Subhdra. Arjun's hold loosened a bit and as Subhdra came forth Draupadi ripped her arm from his grip as subhdra ran into him hugging him. The family came out of their hiding spot and Krishna questioned his sister and the family was shocked to hear that she would be staying in Panchal for a bit. At this draupadi felt a new set of fresh tears coming forth. No draupadi stop you are more than this. Compose yourself. Taking a deep breath she walked of with her hair bouncing furiously.

She went in the kitchen and started making food for everyone to eat. After many hours she was finished in making a ravishing meal. She moved to call everyone in and asked them to take a seat. Subhdra sat next to arjun who had his head down. Draupadi entered with the daasi's and together they started to serve. Draupadi moved to serve arjun who was helplessly staring at her form whilst subhdra chatted on. She then passed him not offering him a look at all.

Sera who was standing there well aware of the situation tripped her up but this time arjun wasn't there to catch her. As she dropped sera crouched down and said "see I told you he wouldn't always be there to catch you." Her brother growled as Draupad began shouting at sera. Draupadi sighed and stopped her father "Why are you shouting at her dad she speaks nothing but the truth." They all lowered their gaze. Arjun stepped up and offered his hand to Draupadi which she eyed before she stood up herself. She quickly excused herself and speed walked to her chambers only to have the entire family to follow after a few minutes. She wasn't crying. No. She was just smashing things. Krishna walked in and grabbed her as he forced her head to his heart holding her in place. " why govind why? All the pain has turned into anger." After a few silent seconds she said "Help me"

He gave her some advice which she gladly accepted and just by listening to him she felt her heart and soul at rest. She was going to show him that she wasn't weak and she didn't need him.

Her face was plastered with a cold expression he had done this no one else but him. Hate. Something she did at the start and now.....

Now that feeling was back.

Hey guys I hope you liked this chapter subhdra has made her entry and just a pre warning in the start she is going to try to keep our beloved ardi apart please don't get offended this is purely fanfic. Please comment and let me know what u thought of this chapter. And remember to read
Comment
And vote
Love you all!!

 And remember to read Comment And voteLove you all!!