Part Seventy-Eight

Previously

  Two hours had gone by and the rest had collapsed due to exhaustion they insisted that Arjun and Draupadi have duel. Draupadi smirked "You ready for this." mockingly he replied "Bring it on princess." He bowed causing Draupadi to laugh. They got into their battle stances and all of the onlooker remained gobsmacked at the precision of each attack by fire and ice. She blocked his attacks has he advanced faster he smiled at her, that distracted her, and in the next minute she was on the floor. Arjun offered her a hand to help her up she eyed it before excepting it as he pulled her up, but he forgot how strong he was as she ended up crashing into his chest. Draupadi smiled at him and then in the next minute he met the floor as he looked at her in disbelief, she crouched down whispering "I never loose." "Neither do i" He grabbed her waist causing her to crash down on top of him. "Ohhh my eyes my beautiful sexy eyes." Screamed Krishna "Nice going Sakhi" She huffed in response and tried to get up but Arjun had her waist clasped tightly, she looked up to see him looking at her intently, he then scared the shit out of her as he rolled them over so he was on top. "Okay lovebirds thats enough save that for tonight Paarth get of my Sakhi now." Krishna pushed Arjun to the floor and helped Draupadi up as Arjun spoke "Hey what about me." Krishna put an arm around Draupadi "Sorry Paarth but my Sakhi is more important." The look on Arjun's face was priceless as the three continued their banter. Raj, Diya and Satya looked at the three shaking their heads.  

Draupadi had silently excused herself as she travelled out into the archery arena, she closed her eyes and her fire bow came in her hand, as soon as she placed her hand on the strings they radiated with fire producing an arrow. It was a gift from Agni Dev who had miraculously came to see her, it was actually the day before she was supposedly supposed to marry Kairav when all hope was lost the Dev of Agni had graced her with his presence as well as giving her many divine weapons including a fire bow and the sword of Agni.

She began by placing a target up and fired away as all the memorise of how Kairav treated her flooded through her mind;overpowering her heart. All of a sudden she felt a cool hand on her shoulder cooling the fire with in her down, immediately her bow went a away as fire surrounded it consuming it as she without thinking hugged the person. Arjun was shocked but as her soulmate he understood the anguish of her heart and he hugged her tightly back offering her comfort. After a while she backed of as Arjun looked down at her.  Her fire bow appeared in her hand once again as she began to practice again. Arjun stood behind her his soft hot breaths tingling her neck, he was teasing her. She composed herself and looked towards the target as he continued teasing her, she looked up at him as their eyes met she released the target which hit the target precisely. "Not bad." Arjun said, she shook her head at him and turned back to the target positioning herself he stretched over mirroring her stance and placing his hands on top of hers, she shivered at the intensity of his touch, that touch that rendered her senseless, together they pulled the string back as fire and ice swirled together as it formed a unknown shastra-the shiv and shakti arrow. As it released it smashed everything in its wake, Arjun smirked down at her astonished face "Never underestimate the power of our love." She sighed as once again the bow disappeared, she looked at him. "What do you want Arjun?, Why are you here?" "I'm here to get my share of your pain.""With what right?""For gods sake Krishnaa you know i love you why are you questioning it." She looked down "Your insecure, your weak." A fire blazed through her as she looked fiercely at him "And who the heck are you to say i'm weak huh, you don't know of the crap i have had to deal with Arjun and you know why because you weren't there were you, you call me weak just because i won't tell you whats going on that's very cowardly. How dare you." She took a deep breath "If that's what you truly think than i think you should stay the hell away from me."

As she began to walk away he grabbed her arm forcing her to him. They shared an intense eye lock as his eyes dominated over hers, she couldn't keep the eye lock for long knowing that he would be able read her just by her eyes. Sometimes she would blame herself for being so transparent before him but he was her soulmate as much as she wanted to deny it they were the same soul in two bodies residing in each others hearts.  He grabbed on to her forcing her up against a wall as she instantly thought of all of the times this had happened to them. "Why are you so adamant to try and hide your feelings, it not a burden for anyone Draupadi not to me anyway, i just wish you peace and if i can help reduce your stresses and share the anguish of your heart i want to do that but you won't let me because you just won't let me all the way in." He grasped her shoulders shaking her slightly as she whispered "i like the pain. Don't look shocked Arjun, ever since i stepped out the fire i have constantly had to deal with trials and tribulations but i don't complain for one reason and one reason only;i love my family to much, i'd rather go through the pain alone rather then tell them or anyone because i see the look in their eyes. Hope. They expect so much of me; they look at me with this sense of hope that is indescribable." "You can still be that type of hope Draupadi, you don't need to keep this in because when you break you will end up breaking twice as hard." She looked back at him "So what let me break, i don't need you to pick up the pieces and the smash it all over again, i did that once Arjun, i let you make me believe in love and what the heck did you do-here let me jog your memory; you hurt me. Broke me into a thousand pieces and what do you want to be a part of my life only to do the same again. She looked at as he looked at her shocked beyond all, she rolled her eyes, she began to walk off again but once again he caught her. Damn his warrior instincts she thought, "If i didn't mean anything to you why is my name in your mendhi." She closed her eyes she had been caught. He twirled her back to him trapping her against his muscular well built frame as he whispered into her ear. "Nothing escapes my eyes, especially if it is related to you."

TBC

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this, sorry for the delay  with this chapter been a bit busy lately but hey oh well. Do let me know what you think and let me know in the comment in the comment section below- when someone gives feed backs to me it gives me the zeal to write more. Anyway enough of me rambling i'll let you all get back to your lives. :)

 :)