Part 8

How it started..........

Shikandani had lost her title as senapati she was devastated, she locked herself in her room and sat their and cried her heart out she was upset with no doubt, she could also hear the screams of her siblings begging her to come out, Dhrist  said in a choked voice "Di please come out i know your hurt but i would never take your position." She wore a watery smile after hearing this but she couldn't forget how her father called her useless in front of everyone and criticised her for being a girl she closed her eyes as she planned what to do next. 

On the other side all of the siblings were completely restless, not knowing what to do. Dhrist was in deep thought when he realised that the only one his older sister would listen to would be his twin sister DRAUPADI. He conveyed this to his other brothers and sisters and they asked him to tell and bring Draupadi here. 

He ran.He ran as fast as possible and saw that Draupadi was busy training out loud he said " Sis i know how important training is for you but we are kinda in crisis." Draupadi shocked at this placed her Bow down and focused her entire attention on Dhrist. Dhrist noticing this (twin instinct) carried on and explained how he had been made senapati and how their older sister was embarrassed.

 Hoping that her sister was alright she looked at Dhrist and as he nodded she ran towards her sisters chambers with him. Seeing her mothers and siblings stressed out she told them to wait in the court with dad. They stayed back for a bit and was shocked as Draupadi just looked at the door and it opened, she turned around nodded and ran on in.  She was shocked for a minute she didn't know what to do but was pulled back as her sister swung her sword ready to harm herself. Draupadi stopped it in time and calmed her sister down and gave her a huge hug Draupadi being ADISHAKTI refused to back down as she dragged her sister towards the court to talk to their father.

Once reaching the court without fear she asked " Pitashree why did you remove Di from her position as senapati." Angered at this Draupad replied " How dare you question your father." Draupadi was also angry now and she replied " you only question when your in doubt." Hoping that if he said something Draupadi might be quite he exclaimed" Your sister brought me defeat hence i removed her." Draupadi insisted not to crush her self-confidence. More angered at this he replied full of hate " i don't need her she is a woman, woman look good with ornaments not weapons." Draupad chose the wrong words as draupadi got extremely angry and replied "Mata Durga is a woman she doesn't have just one weapon but ten." she also asked "why did you ask for me." 

Losing his temper completely he shouted " i didn't ask for you, i never wanted you, you are a symbol of my loss, you have now place here , GET OUT YOU ARE AN INSULT I'M ASHAMED TO HAVE YOU AS MY DAUGHTER."  some soilders came forth to grab her and drag her out but one look sent them away. Heartbroken at what was said she tried hard not to cry but she promised herself she wouldn't and reminded herself that she is stronger than this and she said without hesitation "Fine, if that is what you want then i share no relation with you anymore and i will leave you to live your life." At this point her mothers and siblings were in tears besides Sera maa who was enjoying this way to much. 

Disheartened she joint her hands and asked them to accept her goodbyes, she walks away remembering what her so called father had just said and watched as watched the palaces doors close.

TBC stay tuned for the next part, the next part will show krishna and krishnaa and their new relation and would you be interested by the fact that Draupad didn't as for forgiveness? let me know in the comment section below