Part Fifty-Eight

Friendship had been working for the two. They laughed. They talked. And they smiled. Something they had previously stopped due to all the tension.Now that happiness had graced the Kingdom and to make matters better today was the day of Shikandani and Aashish's Engagement. Draupadi was once again taking care of all the preparations.

Rushing around she had completed the hall yesterday and went to check on the decorations quickly, with a satisfied look she ran on to her sisters room not seeing Krishna and Arjun at the side who were watching her every move. As she walked into Shikandani's chamber, she found Shikandani sitting there not ready at all. "Di why aren't you ready, didn't the girls help you." "I wanted you to get me ready." Draupadi smiled and set to work. Fifteen minutes later:

Looking stunning she quickly told Draupadi to hurry and get ready in the adjoining chambers and as soon as she was in she set to work in getting ready

Looking stunning she quickly told Draupadi to hurry and get ready in the adjoining chambers and as soon as she was in she set to work in getting ready. 10 minutes later:

Walking out of the chambers she was sorting out her earring until she heard two wolf whistles

Walking out of the chambers she was sorting out her earring until she heard two wolf whistles. Arjun and Krishna. She looked at them and smoothed her lengha out as her brothers entered too. They all looked at her as she shuffled under their gaze. No one said anything until Dhrist spoke up "Go change." She looked at him as if he grew three heads. "What.""Go change i won't have men gawking at my little sister.""We are exactly the same age you doof. And no i won't change." As she was walking out she slapped him over the head. "Oh no Dhrist don't set her off or else none of us will have heads left." Said krishna "Not like you have one." Retorted Draupadi she the wacked him square in the chest. He then pulled her in a hug "Good to have you back Sakhi.""Good to be back." She smiled "DRAUPADI." Screamed Aashish. Draupadi burst into laughter as they all looked at her in confusion.She began telling them what she had done but ending up laughing. Just then Aashish wondered in looking very angry. She quickly hid behind Arjun and Krishna. "Where is she?" Arjun and Krishna moved out the way as Draupadi looked at them in disappointment but that was quickly washed away as Aashish began chasing her around the room as the remaining of them looked on amusement. Draupadi was deliberately annoying him and by the time he had caught his sister-in-law to be they had gathered a crowd He looked at her "Where are my shoes.""i don't know Jijaji.""Draupadi....." "Okay fine i took them."She took them out and gave it back to him.

Just then Draupad called them all down and they were instantly swept away into a crowd of people.

Some music started playing and instantly the gateway to the dance area appeared. She felt someone tap her shoulder and she was greeted with the sight of Arjun. He put his hand up waiting for her to accept and as she finally did with after an emotional battle with herself the two began dancing. He spun her around dipping her and bringing her back up to meet him. As she looked at him she was drowning in his eyes, he turned her so her back was to him, he then placed a kiss on her shoulder and looked at her again swaying to the beat, they continued swaying and spinning but as the song grew the passion and intensity grew to, each word Dard Dilo- Pained hearts-theirs. love gone wrong- theirs, the bystanders looked on intrigued. Every pain becomes easy when you have that one constant thing in your life-but they had lost that. This dance had pain just dripping out of it. As the music finished Draupadi's breathing had become heavy as she stood away from Arjun as the onlookers clapped. Draupadi excused herself and wandered of.

She was walking down a corridor as the tears began to fall delicately from her eyes. Love. Such a powerful emotion, it makes you want to do everything for that one person, it takes over all the other thoughts and set you free, like bird who is waiting to be set free and reunite with its love. But Draupadi had come to the conclusion that she didn't know how to love anymore.

She was pulled out of her thoughts before they could drown her, in an instant her back connected with a nearby wall and two firm hands gripped her forearms with immense pressure, she winced and looked up to see Adityaa. She fought against his grip but he slammed her back into the wall causing her to hiss out in pain as he clasped a hand over her mouth. "You love Arjun don't you." She shook her head no and pushed him with all her power she began to run but a sword made its way to her neck,she looked at it alarmingly and grabbed a sword of the wall. She then entered a fierce sword battle and hearing all the clashing the royal family walked out to see the two, Dhrist was about to step forward as the rest followed in his steps but were stopped by Krishna. She was in defensive mode she blocked each and every attack even as they sped up she circled his sword throwing it back and knocking him in the chest she picked up her lengha and started stepping forward,once again he grabbed her and started touching her nope- not acceptable. She punched him in the face causing his nose to bleed and her hand to break,but Adityaa wouldn't stop he continued as he inched closer to her she closed her eyes but the impact never came. She looked up to see Arjun holding Adityaa's hand midair. "Rajkumar Adityaa. Limitations. Learn to respect a woman." He threw his hand down and instantly started beating the shit out of the prince by the end Adityaa was all bloody and Arjun had been injured too. He rushed over to Draupadi grasping her by the shoulders "You okay?" She didn't say anything she was more concerned about him, he had a cut on his chest and she moved to touch it,Arjun looked down to where her hand was, " Hey..Hey i'm fine don't worry about it." In that minute tears glazed her eyes as she hugged Arjun tightly sobbing into his chest. Arjun looked at the royal family who draupadi failed to realise where standing there. She continued to sob as he stroked her hair lovingly and whispered confronting things in her ear to calm her down. Kunti and Prashati who where standing next to each other looked at each other excitedly and grasped onto one another. Everyone was touched by the display but decided to leave the two alone but before they did Dhrist pulled Aditya and put him in the dungeon as all the brothers went to go teach him a lesson of messing with their sister. Krishna stayed back.
"Sakhi" Draupadi looked up from Arjun's chest and entangled herself out of his loving pure embrace to Krishna's waiting arms. They collapsed to the floor as he rocked her back and forth. Arjun looked on.
The essence of their relation was absolutely beautiful the brother and sister bond formed without blood their relation was the purest out there in the cold and tormented world. He held her with great care as if she was fragile like a piece of glass, his lotus like eyes dropped and closed as his heart ached for his eternal sister.

"Brothers and sister together as friends, ready to face whatever life sends, joy and laughter or tears and strife, Holding hands tightly as we dance around life and pick each other up, becoming strong alone to fight armies of people. Justice and injustice. Righteousness, unrighteousness. We will fight it of together and establish Dharm. Brothers and Sisters we are, now and in the future. Brothers and sisters." Krishna's lotus like eyes sparkled the hazel orbs with a hint of green and blue.

Hope you liked it please comment and vote love you guys and sorry for the delay. LOVE YOU ALL!

 LOVE YOU ALL!