Part Sixty- Seven

Draupadi was paralysed,her breath becoming uneven which was picked up by all, her eyes holding a fire blazing through, she looked at him and without saying anything and she walked past him into the hut not before barging him to which he closed his eyes as her touch sent him into a whirlpool of emotion. He knew that the amount of pain he had given to her wasn't fair and she was hurting he needed to give her some space, the remaining men walked in after Draupadi only to find her engrossed in thought whilst looking at some strategies the men had been looking at before they arrived. Looking at the princess in front of them the other men were astonished at how professional and focused she was, Abeer coughed slightly causing Draupadi to look up as Paarthiv spoke "You like our plans.""No, they are all wrong loudmouth." Aalok laughed slightly as Paarthiv responded "You don't even know why your here." "Well why don't you explain loudmouth." Abheek then said "Rajkumari, that was a test to see if you are capable of this mission and clearly you are." Draupadi smiled at him as he returned it the gaze lasting longer than Arjun liked. Arjun then decided to butt in, looking at Draupadi he began "Well i guess i should probably start telling you what's going on.""That would help" Retorted Draupadi "No need for the sarcasm." He replied as the two glared at each other. He understood that she was upset but still couldn't she at least be civil. Mentally rolling his eyes before she could say anything else he continued narrating the plan "Right,anyway, we have been informed about this King  named Vishial, he is a ruthless ruler and has kidnapped a Rajkumari from a neighbouring Kingdom. However thats not where it ends this King isn't religious he believes that God doesn't exist and commits unforgivable sins; He abuses women and rapes them day in and day out, he kills for fun and his subjects aren't allowed to breathe without getting arrested and later killed, not just that but he hates Bhramins when he comes across one he attacks with no remorse and either kills them there and then or hangs them later, one of his subjects was caught as a Bhramin and then the next day he was executed, however we can't attack just like that it needs to be well thought out,we also need to gather more information and resources before attacking meaning we need more people, 13 of us isn't enough." He finally looked up at Draupadi who was in deep thought she then asked "Who is in charge of all of this?" "I am." Arjun Replied "And you know the others how?" "I went Gurukul with all of them, they stuck by my side when no one else would, they are not just friends they are family." She nodded in understanding "So," Arjun began "Will you help us?" Draupadi looked up at him. "Arjun if i wasn't going to help i would have walked out that door along time ago, your doing a good deed and i have been born to destroy all evil if your doing that, the least i can do is assist you." He nodded his head in acknowledgement to what she said. She then looked around and noticed their was no food made looking at them she asked "What have you guys been eating?" Arjun rubbed the back of his neck before muttering "We haven't eaten." "ARJUN." She shouted causing him to jump. "If you don't eat how do expect to have strength during the fight." She was about to move when his voice stopped her "I didn't think you would care." She closed her eyes before turning back to him "I care about everyone even if that person decided to trample all over my heart." Arjun looked at her in guilt. She ignored it and walked into the so called kitchen "There's got to be something in here." Rummaging through the pots she found some resources enough to make a meal she turned around and noticed them all watching her, quickly she shooed them out before beginning to cook a meal for the boys. As she was she began singing "I wish i was cold as stone then i wouldn't feel a thing, wish i didn't have this heart, then i wouldn't know the sting of rain, i could stand strong and still  watching you walk away wouldn't hurt like this." As she was singing a lone tear dropped from her eyes into the food. Ridding the thoughts that occupied her mind she turned her attention back to the food. An hour later she called them all and made them sit before serving food to all. "Rajkumari you to eat." Said Arjun before she could deny he gave her hard look, nodding her head she took a seat next to him and Paarthiv. Once finishing the ritual before eating they all began eating as Arjun began eating the food he instantly closed his eyes at the taste, he would never get tired from eating her food but today it tasted slightly different like some sadness had gone into it,turning to the side he looked at her and noticed the sadness written all over face. Krishna noticed the two and decided to speak up "Woah Sakhi your cooking is truly amazing." As the rest nodded in agreement she mumbled a 'Thank you' and managed a weak smile. And with that conversation over whilst they continued to eat in awkward silence, to which Draupadi was thankful for once everyone was done eating they all helped with cleaning up before they entered the main room where they began to discuss the plan. "Right so the basic plan is that we all go to Shishu Ashram not far from here." Began Arjun "Hold on a minute." But in Draupadi "That Ashram is only for men right?" "Umm Yes.""Well how can i go there.""Ever heard of a disguise?" Draupadi glared at him as she mumbled 'easy for you to say that your a frickin man anyway' to which they all heard and had to stifle a laugh. Once the meeting was finished everyone decided to turn in for the night as Draupadi walked into her room she stood there thinking how she was going to pull this of. A knock was heard at the door to which she turned towards to be greeted by Arjun. Before she could say anything he immediately walked up towards her and shoved something in her mouth before squeezing her nose he then  said "Talk to me how a man would talk." "What?" Her eyes widened at the sound of her voice as she rubbed her neck and looked at him, smirking he said again "Talk to me how a man would." And so she did. "Stop, stop..""Men talk with a lot a confidence, you won't need help with that part." She looked at him wondering whether she should be offended or not. "Another thing is posture  keep your shoulders square and stand tall." She listened to him as he showed her and she then perfected it. He then placed an arm around to which she replied "Let go of me." Only to have Arjun saying."Look Draupadi at this moment your not a lady your a man and men do this a lot in order to blend in if someone does this you can't act like that because you will get caught." She nodded her head but as he moved to do it again she moved much to his annoyance "Draupadi what have i just said." She looked at him and he then said "Okay Fine lets move on to walking. Show me how a man would walk." As she did Arjun began to laugh as she looked at him completely annoyed "Okay for starts stop moving your waist." "Your enjoying this aren't you.""Yes, way to much i never thought i would have to teach you how to be a man." He chuckled as he the refocused "Okay lets try this again." He gripped her waist in both hands causing her to jump slightly and stumble into his chest. "Wh-What are you doing?" "Just walk." Together they walked up and down her room until his hands left her waist whilst she walked with out moving her waist. He crossed him arms across his chest while Draupadi copied him as the two looked at one another through the mirror. They decided to call it night as Arjun left leaving Draupadi dealing with the butterfly stomach ache  but even he was dealing with the same.

Hey guys hope you liked this chapter let me know what you think in the comment section below love you all.