Part Fifty-Five

It had been days since the farewell of Sagrika and things had been going back to normal. Before she had left her sister's (Shikandani) engagement had been fixed and ever since they had come to visit a few days ago Draupadi couldn't stop herself and tease her older sister who end up chasing her down as the bystanders laughed at the sister. Sisters relations were like this completely pure, like breath of fresh air.  

She woke up early and went straight to the training room, she was still having a hard time with Arjun but was trying to get her heart to believe that it was for the best, who knows what the future hold if they were supposed to be together then they will be but at as of now when ever he was around she would either excuse herself or cast her gaze low and not make any eye contact. He had tried again but she had brushed past him swiftly almost hearing her own heart break in two.

As she entered she placed a blind fold over her eyes and grabbed a sword as she swung and struck all the practice dummies over and over again as Arjun's words echoed through her mind, ripping through her heart as she unleashed an ultimate power and her lunges and swings became more fierce and powerful, all that hurt was coming out but in the form of anger. 

Just then she felt another sword clash down blocking her attempt, she swung around and elbowed the person in the chest. It was a male. He placed his sword across her neck as she slipped her sword underneath and causing it to move. Swords clashed with force so loudly that then entire royal family was awake and went down check all the commotion, when they all got there they all looked at one another completely confused but realised that it was Draupadi sword fighting they walked away. Swords were still clashing but the man had spun her into him and undone the blindfold as it dropped to the floor, She opened her eyes to meet an intense stare of Arjun's. She growled like a lioness and once again Swords clashed- Finally She had disarmed his swiftly and proceeded to wound him but as she swung down he caught the sword near her head as it cut through his skin making it bloody the blood dropped down and marked her forehead like a sindoor. She pushed him and ran to her chamber were all the ladies were waiting. 

Draupadi sat in front of her mirror and began to plait her soft hair just then she felt two hands stop her and looked up to see her Bhabi  who began to plait it for her as her sisters took seats around her. " Oh my god." Cried Aashairya, "Bhabi what's wrong!" "Draupadi when did you get married." "Huh." replied Draupadi as her sisters all crowded around her they all noticed the red in her hair they all burst out laughing as she became pale and touched her forehead and noticed the red that was now on her fingers "Spill." Said Kalandhi. She told them everything and by the end they were all squealing in delight but Draupadi quickly stopped it "Guys, stop, he is in love with someone else and i'm not getting involved he made his choice and nothing is ever going to change that." She proceeded to her wardrobe, Aashairya turned her around and hugged her, in response Draupadi did the same, Aashairya pulled away and looked at her "Drau, if it is meant to be he will be yours and all of these signs are pointing in that direction, you just need to hold on to hope.""What's the point Bhabi if you hope for things you get disappointed,he is not meant to mine all of these happenings are coincidences nothing more and nothing less, you guys need to stop reading to much into the matter." Saying that she turned around and left to get ready for lunch.

She walked into the Kitchen, and looked on confused none of the Daasi's were there and no food was prepared, letting out a muffled scream of annoyance she tied her hair up in a quick bun out the way. After a while she prepared about seven dishes, roti's, and a dessert to finish the extravagant meal off. Placing her hands on her hips she looked at her meal with a satisfied look and seeing the flour all over her black sari she decided she needed to change. 

Running out the kitchen she had turned her attention to trying to get the flour of her sari but was failing miserably "Why the hell did this have to happen." She muttered whilst walking, just then she collided into a chest,mentally rolling her eyes she stepped back and looked at Arjun, "Can't you watch where your going!" "Excuse me, your the one that ran into me." But instantly looking at the sight of her he burst out laughing, She not only had flour on her sari, but on her face, She looked cute him but he could't stop himself from laughing. She huffed in annoyance muttering "Prat." Which he heard "What did you call me." She smiled sweetly and walked away in triumph.