Part Forty-Two

Previously:

"Bhai is she giving you a hard time." Sadashiv nodded as Arjun her up like a sack of potatoes and carried her away with her screaming and kicking while the rest were laughing like crazy. He took her into the garden as all of her siblings, the pandavs,Krishna and Aashairya and Dushala who had just entered practically ran to watch the show from the balcony. "We need to talk."

Arjun stood there with his gaze penetrating her as she kept her gaze lowered he shook her with force as he said "What's wrong with you, why can't you look me in the eye." Her gaze remained low as he forced her chin to look at him. "Is this about yesterday when we were dancing." She shook her head no not wanting to speak. He picked up on this. She turned to leave but that wasn't acceptable to Arjun he wanted words and he wasn't going to back down. His grip remained on her wrist pulling her in to him "Why are so afraid of me loving you." Her eyes went wide as she stuttered "What makes you think that?" "Your eyes." She laughed "My eyes ohh so sorry you looked into my eyes and you instantly know how i feel do you." "Listen Krishnaa i may not know what you are exactly feeling but in time if you let me in i might just understand, stop pushing me away." "Why? Why should i let you in huh what are you to me?" "I just want a chance is that so much i want to be someone in your life, i want to share your pain and don't say that your fine your entire family as well as mine know how you hide your pain, you think the mask of a brave face is fooling everyone but its not." Her eyes softened as her gaze faltered she then said "Sometimes you feel other peoples pain worse than your own. We are armoured against our troubles. We can't afford to give into despair but the minute you see someone else in pain your heart shatters. You want to know why i keep my pain inside me." She looked at him dead in the eye. " I keep it all inside me because i'd rather have it destroy me then everyone else."

Arjun was shocked but was pulled back as he then said "There are two motivating forces Fear and Love. When we are afraid we pull back from life, when we are in love we open up to all that life offers with passion, excitement and acceptance. Let me love you in all your glory and alongside with your imperfections. If we deny love that is given to us, if we refuse to give love because we fear pain or loss than our lives will be empty. Please trust me i'm in love with you let me in."

Draupadi dropped to the floor as Arjun crouched down. "You tell yourself that no one will love you because its easier than admitting that someone might. Its easier to believe that you need no one than to hold onto the hope that someday you will need someone. It's so much easier to thing your broken than whole and it's so much easier to guard your heart right from the start rather than let someone in and giving it a chance of being broken. So you tell yourself day in and day out that no one will love you and you tell yourself it's because your un lovable." Arjun sighed as he sat next to her their shoulder brushing slightly"Love isn't just wanting something so bad it's about having the the understating to enjoy something so good without overcrowding it with fears. It's about being courageous enough to give, strong enough to feel and secure enough to and not to hold back on the ones who deserve more of you. It's important that different things can happen and believe that there's more to the story of your heart than the lies and BS you except as the 'norm' Forget the games,let go of the baggage, let go of the hurt. Use your time to build, not looking for an excuse to run. It's a shame that a man's pride won't wake him stop at a red light; and a woman's insecurities will have her stopping at a green light. I get it... your genuinely scared to connect, to truly be appreciated and valued, your scared that if we actual have something we won't know what to do with it...And we are both losing because no one wants to step up. Listen:Don't be afraid of getting hurt, be afraid of letting fear control you that much that you will never give yourself to be genuinely happy. Please i'm just asking for one chance."

She kept her eyes glued to the flowers in front of her as the others on the balcony smiled and Awwwed quietly at the sight. Draupadi turned her face to the side as Arjun pulled her by the chin looking into her lotus like eyes he moved in closer and closer to the gap was closed and their lips were connected it was slow but the passion was felt. On the balcony they were all dancing happily and embracing one another in a tight hug as they watched the two break the kiss, Draupadi placed her head on Arjun's shoulder as he pulled her in closer, keeping her head there whilst he inhaled her fresh fragrance of blue lotus she said "Please don't break me." He kissed the top of her head as he said "I won't." All had smiles adorning there faces as well as the demi gods in heaven. Shiv and Shakti had been united. But Narayan's eyes gloomed over slightly as Draupadi was soon about to face heart break but for now the two were untied Shiv and Shakti and it wouldn't be long till Narayan and Lakshmi were united, Krishna smiled at the thought of his lady love but he was going to need Arjun/Shiv's help on that.

Hey guys Please please please please comment on this and also on the previous chapter two in one day please check Part 41 if you haven't already and comment also i hope you like this Arjun confessed his feelings and Draupadi to gave in but what will the damage be. Like i said please comment and if there are any suggestions to help improve do let me know love ya all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What do u guys think of this collage