Part 9

There she was heartbroken but didn't let it show on her face , Malini was there and as she told her friend what happened Malini just simply replied "Rajkumari you are really brave i look up to you as a sister." Draupadi smiled and said " well then you are my sister." This warmed Malini's heart and gave Draupadi her hug and ran on. 

silence. the only thing comforting her. However that was disturbed when a manly cough was heard from behind her. She spun around warrior instinct kicking in immediately. She turned around not realising who this mysterious man was but her thoughts were interrupted.

Krishna smiled down at Draupadi from his chariot and in a mischievous voice asked her whether she wants to immerse in the water or waiting for the water to immerse her? Draupadi was mortified by what this man said but couldn't help but think that she knew this man. In a haste she asked "who are you?" Krishna ignoring her question just replied "You clearly aren't intelligent....." Draupadi was beyond annoyed now and as she was about to say something she was once again cut of " I'm  Vasudev Krishna" Slightly dumbfound she didn't know how to react, noticing this he took this opportunity to tease her even more " Judging by your clothes you seem to be a Rajkumari." Draupadi smiled but it soon dropped as Krishna said " hoahhh you haven't stolen these have you if so give them back i'm now the ruler of Panchal." they stood there and argued for 5 minutes about how he didn't have an army to take over panchal and so on. Getting a bit board he just said bye and hopped in his chariot and drove on leaving Draupadi completely shocked.

    *10 minutes later*

Meanwhile in Panchal the queens were arguing with the king about their Daughter which Draupad blocked and walked on.... King Draupad was about to go to war normally the wife helps her husband put his armour on but all of his wives were peeved off at him and he couldn't find Sera. He sets out. In the Kampilya fort outside the Panchal sena is ready to march. When the fort doors open and Drona walks in and tells Drupad that he has come to give blessings  to his son born out of Agni. Draupad annoyed at this  tells him that "Dhrist has been born to kill you" 

  Drupad invites him to a fight.when draupad orders Dhrist to kill his enemyDrona surrenders and asks Dhrishtadyumna to kill him and asks Dhrishtadyumna to kill him. As Dhrishtadyumna runs towards Drona with his sword, Lord Krishna's Kaumodaki stops him. Lord Krishna destroys his army and sends his Kaumodaki to kill Draupad. Draupadi across from where they were saw the gada coming towards her father and ran as fast as her legs could with her curly hair bouncing up and down and swaying with the movement of the strong wind, she stopped right before the gada. Her siblings and mothers were shocked and worried their stomachs doing flips hoping no harm would befall on Draupadi. There he was the King of Panchal on the floor while his DAUGHTER was saving his life he was shocked, he was only alive because of this girl and after all the pain that he had put her through she was the only one who saved his life. He then realised that he had been to hard on her. Everyone besides Krishna was in shock by the fact that the calmed the magical gada. Draupadi now relived went took blessing from Guru Drona and was happy as he pulled her up for her hug she secretly felt that he was like a father figure already he smiled at her but turned his attention back to his old friend and said "2 months Draupad and i will come with an army be prepared."

*5 minutes later*

Outside the Panchal palace, Shikandani runs after Draupadi to stop her from leaving. Draupadi says she can't as she has been banished. Shikandani tries to reason with her, but nothing works. Draupadi wants to know the importance behind her birth, what she was born to do. 

Back in the palace, Drupad announces a celebration to be held in honour of Draupadi.  Even though he still has ill feelings towards her (which Krishna knows ) he felt like he owed her for saving his life. Shikandani comes back and tells her father that draupadi has decided to leave Panchal. Upset he wants to go and find her but is stopped as Krishna says he will go find her. Krishna finds Draupadi and is wondering how to approach her. Suddenly he comes to her hands folded and begs her to tell him how she managed to quieten his mace, what mantra did she use. Draupadi looked at him and back but before she did she replied that she didn't use a mantra, Krishna simply replied "Rajkumari if you don't tell me i will.... i will jump and then you will be held responsible for my death." Draupadi not amused replied " i only came there to save my farther." And Krishna wiped his fake tear and replied "so you used the mantra of love then i have nothing to be afraid of , now if you want to jump and drown go ahead." he started to walk away when draupadi said "i don't want to" 
 Draupadi reveals that she is looking for answers to some questions. Krishna says she isn't asking the right questions. She should ask who she is, and find herself. Only then will she get her answers. Draupadi want to know what she should do to find out who she really is. Krishna tells her to follow the path of righteousness. Krishna tells her there are 5 parts of dharma, knowledge, love, justice, self sacrifice and patience. Krishna tells Draupadi that she was born to possess those 5 parts of dharma. Krishna tells Draupadi that the gods have declared that she will reshape the future of Aryavrat. They smile at each other and Krishna asks Draupadi to return to Kampilya as life is waiting for her. Draupadi asks Krishna who he really is. Krishna smiles and says he is the protector of cows, and his friends call him GOVIND, Krishna calls Draupadi Sakhi for the first time and takes her hand. 

FINALLY THEY ARE FRIENDS, I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS PLEASES COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW, THANK YOU.