Part Forty-Seven

Draupadi's mood was improving a bit but the hurt remained she tried her best to get on with her normal life but she always caught him looking at her which would pull her back into a whirlpool of memories sometimes life is tough but so was she she wasn't going down without a fight or so she thought. 

Arjun and Subhdra were walking in the garden far from the family, the two were spending a lot of time together but the light never reached his eyes the way it did with Draupadi. The spark for him just wasn't there but he didn't want to hurt Subhdra. Subhdra interrupted his trail of thoughts by standing on her tip toes and planting a soft kiss on his lips and for some reason he was shamelessly kissing back as they pulled back Subhdra sweetly asked "Arjun did you love Rajkumari Draupadi?" Without thinking he quickly said "No" with his eyes glued to hers. She squealed and jumped and wrapped her arms around his neck hugging him. He looked up to see Draupadi with a sword in her hand but her grip was exceptionally strong and it cut the palm of her hand. She winced at the pain but her eyes remained glued to Arjun's as she shook her head in disgust. In that moment he realized what he had said, Subhdra turned and looked at her but the two's eye lock remained as powerful with his eyes pleading but no Draupadi wasn't having any of that. She quickly ran to the stable and grabbed her snow white horse as she mounted Arjun came and called after her but she was out she slashed the reins and hurried on with her tears clouded in her eyes as she rode. 

Arjun worried about her mounted his own horse and went after her calling her name every few second. But she didn't stop he slashed his rein with such force as she rode on into the forest, he quickly got near and stopped her horse, She jumped of and ran. This girl just won't stop he thought. She ran and misled him but when he found her she was crying her eyes out again. He crouched down and pulled her up with force  once again she was about to run but he stopped her, he looked down to see her hand covered in blood, he sat her down and found some herbal plants and water, he started by cleaning her wound, he then ripped the end of his utriyaa and wrapped it around her hand, she looked up at him and said "Why did you lie to me?" He stayed quite "You know one of the most worst things in life is when some one promises you something but fails to keep it, when that person gives you new kind of hope and then shatters it himself, what is the need for false love if you didn't love someone why lead them on? Look Arjun i'm fed up of feeling this way and you yourself just said you never have and probably never will love me, i can't deal with this. Right now i feel like someone is physical ripping my heart from my chest and that person is you!" She was punching his chest and gripping onto his utriyaa with every word. "You have made me feel so weak i don't even feel like living." He placed his hand on her mouth as these words left her mouth only to have her rip it off with force. " Just know two things, i didn't fall in love with you i fell for the person you pretended to be." He cut her off "I never pretended." "YES YOU DID YOU HAD ME BELIEVING EVERYTHING YOU SAID WAS TRUE BUT IS WAS'T YOU DIDN'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT ME."  "I DID." He shouted back with equal force. She grabbed his hand and placed it over her heart "Can you feel that-that is my broken heart THE HEART WHICH YOU BROKE." She dropped his hand and with venom in her voice said "Ohh and the second thing you lost me from your life Arjun i want nothing i repeat nothing to do with you from now on we are strangers." He looked at her with pain filling his eyes transparent through tears. She moved forth into his personal space "you understand?" She snapped her fingers "You better understand." She slashed her in his face and walked of and mounted her horse riding of into the sunset leaving Arjun to let his guilt consume him.

Everyone had been summoned into the hall and they all noticed Draupadi with a long sleeved lengha which made them question what happened, she never wore long sleeves and she made her way to sit on the left of Krishna with Arjun on the right of him the two noticed her sleeve covered in blood but remained quite. Arjun had spoken to Krishna and asked for guidance with a lot of pleading the two were best friends again. As Draupad cleared his throat he spoke "Right so i have two very important things to discuss with all of you the first is about Shikandani the family of which i wish to get Shikandani married into will be visiting in a few weeks to get to know my daughter and maybe finalize a wedding. Ok the second one is a bit more important and i was going to ask who would like to go on a mission/battle against a river kingdom its really dangerous and who ever will go i will explain it in detail to you in private." All the siblings looked at one another and rolling her eyes knowing that none of them wanted to go she stood up "Pitashree i will go." They all turned to her as she gulped and her mothers screamed "NO NO NO My king stop her she can't go i won't allow it." They all looked at Draupadi who descended from her respective seat faced her mothers "I'm sorry Ma but i'm old enough to take my own decision and my decision is that i'm going besides-" She looked at Arjun as he looked up "I could use the distraction." Prashati looked at her daughter "Won't you listen to me i am your mother and above that i am your queen and therefore i forbid you from going." She gave her father a helpless look but once again said "Ma i love you, but this is what i  want, i'm old enough to take care of myself." Before Prashati could retort she walked out saying "Dad we will talk later." Arjun quickly speed walked out giving a short nod to Prashati and the rest. 

When he had finally found her she was training whilst in deep focus "What don't you get by strangers." He grabbed her wrist only to have her wince, he gently took her arm and rolled up her sleeve only to see it covered in cuts he looked at her only to have her drop her gaze "What is this Krishnaa?" "It has nothing to do with you." She wrenched her arm out of his grip and turned and asked "Why are you here." "Look Krishnaa i'm just going to get straight to the point, you don't care if you get hurt and you know what i will feel - i'll feel devastated, and if you die i will lose my frickin mind." She kept her eyes lowered and said "I don't care what you think i'm going that's final if you have a problem deal and what made you think i would actually listen to you?? Maybe in different circumstances but i have already told you i really don't want anything to do with you. One thing i have learnt from this is that love is weakness and i don't have time for that." She barged passed and walked off.

Hey guys i hope you liked this so many things are going to happen, please let me know what you think by commenting and don't forget to vote as well love you all and till next time.