Part Eighty-Four

Previously

  Meanwhile whilst Draupadi was sound asleep Arjun was atop a cliff thinking about what was going wrong with them. He threw rocks down and let his thoughts consume him, out of the blue Krishna plopped down next to him as the two sat in a comfortable silence which was broken as Krishna spoke up "Paarth what's wrong.""Your Sakhi." Again silence engulfed them which was then broken by Arjun. "I don't understand women geez they are more confusing the anything in this world.""You got that right Paarth.""Why won't she let me all the way in? Its like whenever something bad happens she runs and shuts me out.""She's scared.""Of what, that the thing i don't get Mahdav what the heck is she scared of i'm still me and she is definitely still herself so i don't get what there is to be afraid off." "Arjun she is scared of getting hurt, don't look at me like that you know exactly what i'm talking about she is scared that you will hurt her and let her down like you have previously done, she doesn't deserve that to have to constantly have her guard up just to keep herself from getting hurt she has never been able to trust people and plus Kajri said a few things." Arjun understood what he was going on about "But i thought she had forgiven me." "You know the best thing about my Sakhi is that she has such a pure heart, she will always forgive someone because she hates holding grudges." He stood up before practically running to Draupadi's tent,but Krishna stopped him "Hold up Romeo she's asleep. Your gonna have to wait." He groaned and Krishna smirked. Arjun smirked before asking "So how's Satya?" Krishna began blushing before he ran with Arjun hot on his heels.  

*The next morning* 

Draupadi felt content for the first time in a while as she sat on the shore staring out into the fireball known as the sun, she had sneaked away from the chaotic preparations for another day of war, with half her shawl on one shoulder and the other falling off slightly. Arjun out of nowhere plopped down besides her as she averted her gaze to the other side, he pretended not to notice and the two sat in silence watching the sun rise. Sighing slightly he got up dusting himself off before offering her his hand. She looked at it as he watched but deciding to go with him she placed her hand in his as he hauled her up. He didn't let go of her hand and she felt her pulse rise quickly. The two began walking as Arjun started. "Look Draupadi, Krishna told me somethings yesterday and now i want your point of view." Once again she looked down and Arjun halted pushing her chin up with his artistic fingers"What did Kajri say that has made you so distant?" Her breath caught in her throat as she looked at Arjun, she knew what would happen he would be disappointed by the fact that she didn't trust him as much as she used to; but she knew he needed to know. He looked up hesitantly into his eyes and began "She....." She paused as she closed her eyes tearing herself out of his grip. "She told me that you had been seeing her and that you were hers." Arjun was suddenly swept with anger as he twirled her back grasping her shoulders tightly "And you believed her?" She looked down "Draupadi how could you think that i would do that? i love you for crying out loud and Kajri.....I seriously can't believe you right now. You thought i would hurt you." "You have done in the past Arjun." He looked at her in pure shock. "I know you love me i do to but at the end of the day you can't deny the amount of pain you have caused me; this is our love in this life- where there in love there is pain." Arjun was slowly loosing his temper. "What the heck is wrong with you... our love is unique its special i know i have hurt you in the past and still today i regret it but that's not the problem the problem is that you still don't trust me...." She cut him off "That's not true.""YES IT IS TRUE.. the fact that you believe what she was saying proves the fact that you don't trust me." Draupadi tried to say something but he walked away ignoring her desperate calls for him. 

 *Few hours later*

Everyone was ready for the battle but Draupadi still hadn't reached. Satya and Diya shared worried glances as Raj and Krishna looked at Arjun who seemed  not bothered. Instantly the four knew something was up between the two. Kajri and Kairav reached and to noticed that Draupadi wasn't there. Kajri than began to taunt them "Aww where did the fire princess go has my words gotten to her that much that she refused to come to war. What  a coward. Don't you think Arjun?" Instantly laughter swept through the battlefield as they laughed. 

Suddenly the army began to part as Draupadi came riding in dressed in black with her hair flying behind like angry flames. They all watched her as she screamed for her people to attack catching  Kajri and Kairav by surprise. And thats when all hell broke out Draupadi rode past Krishna, Arjun, Raj, Satya and Diya before plunging into the moss of army men killing about twelve in one go. They all looked shocked but instantly went in straight after. Drauapdi was surrounded by over twenty men. Five came forward and with one blow they were dead. Ten then followed straight after  she grabbed a sword and through it as it killed five men, the other five remaining came charging at her, she sweeped down causing one solider  to fall down she then stabbed him another came rolling in as she kicked him and through a punch knocking him unconscious, the remaining of the twenty came after her and with in minutes they were all gone. From the corner of her eye she noticed a man coming up behind Arjun while he was distracted and he was about to wedge a dagger into his back, she grabbed her own and chucked it, it caused that man to drop to the ground as he let out a shrilly scream as Arjun turned around, he locked eyes with her as she tore them away and grabbed a stray horse before mounting it and riding on. 

She was face to face with Kajri, she growled and pounced, the  two girls began battling, Kajri swung her sword down only for it to be blocked she swung it around causing Kajri to loose balance, she then turned on her attack mode and sent powerful swings as Kajri struggled to block them. Within ten minutes Draupadi had Kajri in defensive and quickly swung her sword down causing her to drop to the floor. Kajri quickly put her hands up and quickly tried to use her weakness against Draupadi. Arjun. "So i heard you and Arjun had a fight i knew it wasn't going to last give it time and he will come running back to me." Drauapdi smirked "Not this time Kajri, Arjun maybe my weakness but he is also my strength." Draupadi failed to realise that Krishna, Raj, Diya Satya and Arjun where all standing around her. Draupadi then wedged her sword into Kajri as she fell to the floor blood dripping from Draupadi sword and face. Kairav then came running scooping Kajri into his arms as she drew her last breath. He turned to Draupadi "You will pay for this." Draupadi smirked wiping blood from of her face before walking off brushing past Arjun. 

They reached camp to see everyone celebrating, everyone was chilling and enjoying music and the dancers. Draupadi walked out hoping no one would notice but Arjun went out after her. And the two stood in silence in a similar fashion to this morning only they were looking up at the moon. Arjun decided to start with "Thanks for saving my life." She smiled slightly and caught Arjun of guard as she crashed into his chest hugging the daylights out of him mumbling "I'm sorry." into his chest. He chuckled softly as he said "Me too." Staying like this for a bit the two went back to the celebrations. What was going to happen was going to happen but they had each other and thats all they needed. 

Hey guys hope you like this update let me know what you think in the comment section. Love you all 

 Love you all