Part Sixty-Nine

The sun rose high into the fresh morning sky, Arjun and Draupadi were still asleep whilst the others had gotten up. The two were facing each other as Draupadi changed her position, her lotus like eyes fluttered open as her eyes were greeted with the view of Arjun, she smiled slightly she could get used to waking up to that. She looked at him intently and noticed a eyelash on his cheek she moved to take it of and as she did he woke up, quickly fluttering her eyes close and dropping her hand she made it look like she was asleep, he woke and looked at the sleeping fire born- he liked her like this, after all she couldn't hurt him in her sleep, he then stopped 'Draupadi gazing' and grabbed a towel before waling out.

Once the coast was clear Draupadi opened her eyes and began to sat up but she was in immense pain immediately she must have strained her back. Amardeep walked in and saw her. "Ohh my friend you must have pulled a muscle lucky for you i know such a massage that will help straight away." He didn't even let Draupadi say a word and began massaging her arms and waist. Arjun had walked back in and saw this guy touch her waist, another guy had been making his way back but Arjun happened to be in the way "My friend your in the way." Arjun didn't budge. The guy Arjun was with clasped his shoulder then saying "Friend, why are you looking at them as if she is your wife." He laughed and walked off. Arjun walked back in putting a roll by Amardeep's feet. Sitting almost next to Draupadi, Draupadi remembered what Arjun had said- that men do this. "Do it more friend its helping." Under his breath Arjun growled watching the two. As Amardeep finished up the massage he stepped up only to drop after slipping on the roll Arjun had placed, he fell with a thud as Draupadi's eyes widened. Arjun quickly moved forth "Oh god my friend you have fallen, lucky for you i know such a technique that your foot will be fine." He grabbed his leg and began jiggling it before pulling it with force one way. Arjun the muttered "After this you won't ever think of massaging again." He then pulled it another way as Amardeep in pain said "Friend please do it with a bit of love." Arjun then pulled his leg the other way earning a scream from Amardeep and smile from Draupadi, Arjun then helped him up and pushed him out the door. He turned back to Draupadi saying "You could of told him to stop you know.""You were the one that told me that men are allowed to do that with one another.""Yeah and you were so clearly enjoying it when he was touching you all over." Draupadi's eyes narrowed "Why are you acting jealous its not like i'm your wife." Her eyes widened as she said that mentally slapped herself, Arjun too was shocked by her words he the composed himself and replied "Look...i'm not jealous...i'm not, you looked scared so i stepped in." Draupadi then replied "Well lets see if your able to always protect me." She turned on her heel and walked out the hut with Arjun following her. "Hey friend." Amardeep said. Arjun muttered "Ohh what the heck does he want now." Draupadi smirked mentally hearing this. Amardeep began again"Come bathe with me." Draupadi shocked said "You what?" Arjun nudged her "Ohh let me go get my things." She ran in grabbed her things only to find Arjun at the door. "You need to bathe." "What how am i supposed to to do that." "Come in with me." "What no, are you mad, leave it i won't have one." "Draupadi, try to understand its the rule of the ashram everyone has to have a bath." She looked at him, sighing he grabbed her arm and hauled her into the bathing area. She looked at him. "You have a shower with no insecurities i won't look at you." Arjun turned around her to find her just sitting there he took her turban off as well as her beard putting it to the side, he turned around giving her some space, hesitantly she undid her clothes leaving her in her upper garments she thrust the clothes to him and Arjun grabbed them putting them on top of the stall. She wasn't doing anything , Arjun grabbed a vessel full of water and without turning he poured it on her she was shocked but continued to wash herself, "The haldi." Arjun picked it up and handed it to her she began rubbing it on herself as she heard Arjun taking of his upper clothes. "What are you doing?" "I too need to wash." He poured water on himself, after a while he asked for the haldi she was giving it to him but it missed his hand and fell on the floor. Arjun bent down without looking picked some of the floor and rubbed it on his face, arms and chest. The continued washing silently as Draupadi waved her hand for her clothes, he wasn't paying attention as she stood up looking at him he turned around and his eyes went wide, he grabbed for her clothes he stepped forth but slipped on the haldi on the floor, he grabbed for the only thing. Draupadi. The two went crashing to the floor she on top of his chest she looked up at him but his eyes were closed she got off him and they continued getting ready once they were done they turned around to face one another. At the same time they spoke "Lets never speak of this again."

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter its actually from a scene from chandranandini a great serial it truly is, thanks for reading and please do vote and comment on what you thought in the comment section below lots of love to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!