Part Eighty-Three

Previously

 Out of no where a dagger pierced through Draupadi side earning a struggled scream as she crashed to the floor. She rolled over looking up to Kajri stalking up towards her, she inwardly groaned and picked herself of the floor she wiped her mouth and touched her side to find her hand covered in blood, she wiped her hand on her clothes as Kajri walked up to her, she whacked Draupadi's legs sending her to meet the ground yep the ground just needed a hug totally. Kajri walked up to her and stuck her finger into Draupadi's wound causing her to scream her lungs out. She groaned out again before grabbing onto Kajri's wrist twisting it back and round house kicking her to the ground. Draupadi stood up grabbing a free sword and the two girls broke out into a vicious fight. Kajri knew there was no way she could take Draupadi down so decided to hurt emotionally than physically. "You Know Draupadi Arjun is definitely a ladies man, honestly he is the only man that has kissed me with so much passion and didn't he tell you that we meet up all the time its fun and its nice to call him mine." Draupadi shook her head in disgust there is no way in hell Arjun would do that but part of her was starting to believe her. Kajri noticing that swung her sword creating a nasty gash on her stomach and shoulder. Draupadi was brought back into reality and began to rolled over missing her vicious attacks. Out of nowhere an arrow flew through the air landing in front of Kajri tying her up and blasting her half across the battle field Draupadi looked up to see Arjun standing there smiling she pushed herself up of the floor releasing a moan of pain he ran up to her but she pushed him back before saying "I didn't need your help i was fine." Just the a horn signalled the end of the first day of battle. Arjun and Draupadi looked at one another before she walked a way back to camp limping in pain.   

Draupadi limped back to the camp trying to hold back her fiery emotions, the last thing she needed was to lash out anyone just because of her inner turmoil. Her emotions however had other plan and delicately fell from her eyes following a trail down her cheeks, furiously she wiped at the water falling from her eyes. She continued struggling till she was a meter a way from her tent. Krishna,Raj,Satya and Diya looked at their friend/sister and instantly understood her pain. Satya walked up to her pulling Draupadi to a halt, Draupadi looked at her and Satya was shocked to her strong friend so distraught taking Satya's distraction as and advantage;Draupadi wretched her arm out of Satya's grip before running despite the pain into her tent. 

Collapsing to the floor she thought about what Kajri had said mentally telling herself not to given because Kajri talks shit. She sat at the end of her bed just thinking failing to her Krishna alone walk in. He sat with her but she still immersed in thought hadn't noticed his presence. He looked down at his Sakhi before sighing;he called for a daasi who was carrying an medicine he took it and began to apply it to her wounds. That brought her back. "Nice to see you alive Sakhi." She looked up at him before crashing into his arms sobbing he put the medicine down and hugged her back "Sakhi what's wrong tell me otherwise i can't help you." She continued to weep in the arms of her best friend. "Govind why me, why am i the one that has to bear the burden of the worlds, why can't i ever just be happy." "Because Sakhi you are the only one that has the capacity to do this; your purpose in life is to punish evil and to help establish a new empire. You are Adishakti Sakhi this is what you were born to accomplish, all this pain that taunts your heart is present is to make you stronger and place armour around your pure heart. This is all leading to that one direction and I'll always be here to pick you up when you need me to Sakhi." "Govind today one the battlefield I was battling Kajri and she said things that I can't get out of my head they are lurking around body and playing like a broken record they are leaving me in turmoil; She told me that her and Arjun are seeing each and that he is hers." "Sakhi she is trying to get into your head, she knows that Arjun is your weakness and so she targeted an area that it soft for you in order to distract you and it seems as she has. Look Sakhi Arjun loves you I can see it we all can, his eyes instantly light up as soon as you enter a room and you have the power to make him smile when he is down; he is willing to lay his life down for you and your happiness is the most important thing for him. He loves you and you only sometimes in relationships you have your ups and downs you and Arjun are soulmates, you are Shiv and Shakti your love is a prime example to the entire world even in this life of yours but Sakhi sometimes you have to place your duty before your own feelings and that's the way Arjun works but he would never intentionally hurt you." Draupadi looked up at him understanding what he had just said she knew he was right even if she didn't want to believe it. She smiled at Krishna saying "Once again you have managed to clam me down." He smiled and kissed her forehead "Get some rest we have a big day ahead of us tomorrow." He tucked her in her bed before bending down to kiss her forehead again and leaving Draupadi to have her peaceful sleep. 

Meanwhile whilst Draupadi was sound asleep Arjun was atop a cliff thinking about what was going wrong with them. He threw rocks down and let his thoughts consume him, out of the blue Krishna plopped down next to him as the two sat in a comfortable silence which was broken as Krishna spoke up "Paarth what's wrong.""Your Sakhi." Again silence engulfed them which was then broken by Arjun. "I don't understand women geez they are more confusing the anything in this world.""You got that right Paarth.""Why won't she let me all the way in? Its like whenever something bad happens she runs and shuts me out.""She's scared.""Of what, that the thing i don't get Mahdav what the heck is she scared of i'm still me and she is definitely still herself so i don't get what there is to be afraid off." "Arjun she is scared of getting hurt, don't look at me like that you know exactly what i'm talking about she is scared that you will hurt her and let her down like you have previously done, she doesn't deserve that to have to constantly have her guard up just to keep herself from getting hurt she has never been able to trust people and plus Kajri said a few things." Arjun understood what he was going on about "But i thought she had forgiven me." "You know the best thing about my Sakhi is that she has such a pure heart, she will always forgive someone because she hates holding grudges." He stood up before practically running to Draupadi's tent,but Krishna stopped him "Hold up Romeo she's asleep. Your gonna have to wait." He groaned and Krishna smirked. Arjun smirked before asking "So how's Satya?" Krishna began blushing before he ran with Arjun hot on his heels.

Hey guys hope you like this chappy do let me know what you think in the comment area below i would appreciate, thanks for taking your time out to read this, love you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!