Part seven (1)

*in Panchal*

Draupadi was astonished seeing the palace her brothers had to go but promised to see her soon.As she was walking with her family she saw some roses and raked her hands through them as she enjoyed the softness and the smell that they provided.

  As She carried on walking she could hear her sister in the back as they ordered the Daasi's to do things for her. Draupad last minute called for the queens in haste and they made their way to the court. 

She carried on walking and saw two corridors and chose to walk towards the left and walked straight into the mirror. She heard laughs and turned to see her sisters and some friends of Dakshi laughing in confusion she asked "What is this?" Shikandani replied " this  is a mirror Drau." 

 A little girl  called Malini replied "Rajkumari you don't now what a mirror is?" Draupadi looked at them  and back and was shocked to see someone standing there, in shock she asked " Who is this ?" Madhimita replied " Drau Di this is your reflection" After examining and experimenting she touched the so called Mirror  and felt a jolt go through her, she grinned mischievously and turned around with a scary face that sent Dakshi and Madhimita's friends running. 

The older sisters stood there laughing as Dakshi and Madhimata raced after their friends. Her eager sibling Kalandhi dragged her to the room were she was to be cleansed and left she approached a pool of water after the Daasi's had put haldi on her.

 Her eager sibling Kalandhi dragged her to the room were she was to be cleansed and left she approached a pool of water after the Daasi's had put haldi on her

TBC - i hope you enjoyed the first part let me know what u think and be sure to comment and vote if possible - part two of this should be coming soon 

THANK YOU- TILL NEXT TIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!