Chapter 2~CHI-YUN'S POV~A warm Wednesday in late July.

Today is the day for me to leave UCLA. I know that was hard for me to leave my second home, but that is how life goes. My dorm room was empty except a bed, a drawer and a desk. I only had my two wheeled, white suitcases: a large one and a small one. My two white suitcases filled with clothes. I had my long, tan purse over my shoulder, across my body. I was waiting for my ajumma to pick me up. Suddenly, I heard a knock on the door. I looked up at the white door.

"Come in." I spoke.

It was Taylor and she came into my room. She was wearing a red shirt, blue jeans and red flats.

"Chi-yun..." She spoke.

"Yeah?" I said.

"I want to give this to you before you leave." She spoke and gave me a decorated, white card.

I totally knew that she bought it at store. The front white card filled with colorful words, vertical and horizontal. I saw words that exactly describes me.

"Simple, smart, special, kind, best friend, persistent, wise, etc."

It was about like twenty words that could describe me. I slowly opened the card and her cute handwriting makes me easier to read. It says:

"Chi-yun,

You are a simple, young woman with big dreams. I had a lot of fun with you for two years at UCLA. I just want to wish you best success for your future. My friends and I are going miss you, because you are so smart. We promise to take care of your cousin. Greetings for your family and friends at Seoul!

Love,

Taylor Allison"

Right after I read this, I saw a group photo of Taylor, Han-yeol, others and me at the UCLA Prom. I started laughing and tears had stuck in my eyes. I tried not to cry.

"Taylor..." I smiled and chuckled. I looked up to her smiling, brown eyes.

"I don't know how to say." My voice nearly broke.

Taylor smiled, about to cry also.

"Me neither..." She softly spoke.

"When I see this picture, it reminds me of all the times we spent together. We have seen each other grown up. You are smart, simple, helpful, but quiet or shy sometimes. I know that you love to help and take care of people. I am seeing you like... you are a doctor in the future, just like your older brother. I'm going to miss you, girlfriend." Taylor spoke.

I turned my face into a puppy face, still trying not to cry.

"Same to you, girl." I spoke and both of us shared a hug.

"Hey, just call me anytime." I spoke.

"Yeah, sure. Why not?" She smiled while I chuckled.

I picked the small suitcase, zipped it open to put the card in, and closed it. I picked both of the suitcases' handles, pushed both buttons and it expanded up about a foot.

"Chi-yun wouldn't you mind if I can take you to the Covel Restaurant?" Taylor asked me.

"What for?" I asked.

"Just to get a snack over there. Is your auntie coming to pick you up?" She asked and I nodded.

"In an hour or so." I spoke and I picked my iPhone from my jeans' pocket to look at the time.