Chapter 81~THIRD-PERSON POV~A cloudy Wednesday of late October.

Chi-yun and the two kids walked around the third-floor hallways of the hospital. She carrier a silver notebook to write her thoughts. It could be a poem, a message, a short story or anything that comes out from her mind. They walked down the stairs to the first floor and saw Chi-yun's UCLA friends walking in the hospital. Chi-yun didn't expect that to happen.

"Hey, guys." She called.

They looked at her with the two kids.

"Hey, Chi-yun." Taylor smiled.

"What brought you here?" Chi-yun asked with curiosity.

"We just came here to visit you. I guess we haven't wandered around in this place for a while." Nate spoke.

Chi-yun smiled as if her friends made it in perfect timing.

"Well, you made it in perfect timing, because I want to show you guys somewhere." Chi-yun expressed.

"Come on." She motioned her UCLA friends to follow her.

Minutes later, Chi-yun opened the door of the rooftop. She, her UCLA and the two kids walked out on the rooftop. Her UCLA friends were curious of what they're here for. When they looked around the rooftop, however, they saw the amazing view of the downtown Seoul like the two kids saw days ago.

"Oh, my God, my breath is taken away when I see this. It's like we're at the top of the mountain." Anna Grace spoke with a tone of amazement.

Han-yeol and Ivy laid together on the floor, while Taylor and Nate sat together. Anna sat next to Chi-yun's little friends.

"That's exactly what I've thought. Being on the top of mountain could mean anything. It could be that you could see the view from far to near. You would be like, 'Wow, how much I've been gone through to get on the peak of the mountain'. It is true, but I could apply this to our dreams. I guess everyone knows that my dream is to become a doctor. After the incident that nearly took my own life, everything began to change in me. My dream, however, is still there. There's no one... except if God wills me to do so...that can change my dream, nor my destiny." Chi-yun spoke.

"You have gone through a lot, Chi-yun. I can see that." Ivy spoke.

"Yeah. And there's more to come." Chi-yun nodded.

The group of eight kept silent to hear the city noises. It sounded a bit noisy. Han-yeol and Ivy were facing up at the blue sky, painted with white streaks. They wish they could reach up that high, but no one can. Unless if it's a rocket ship.

Chi-yun opened her silver notebook, ready to write her thoughts. She began to scribble on the page,

Did you ever feel the emotions running out when one of your dreams came true in your life? It's like being on top of the mountain. When you're at the top of the mountain, what do you see? A panoramic view of a field of grasslands, trees and a lake. Man, you can't even describe how it was. It would take your words away. You saw everything around you once passed through.

I always dream to be in a wheat field, to enjoy feeling the soft and smooth texture of the plants. Listening the softest songs from the wind. Looking up at the painted sky with the bright round disc shining the field. You just can't get over with it. One day, I was there in the place of my dreams. I experienced it and I fell in love with the beautiful nature of Uruk. I wish I could go back and experience it again. Hopefully one day.

Khalil and Fatima began to think about themselves in the next decade. What would they be? Would they be a doctor like Mo-yeon and Chi-yun? A soldier like Si-jin and Dae-yong? An army doctor like Myung-joo? Or a teacher? Who knows? Right now, they're sure they want to make their late families happy up there.