Chapter 24~THIRD-PERSON POV~A Friday night in early September.

In the medical tent, Mo-yeon was stitching on Si-jin's bloody, shoulder wound. While she's stitching up the wound, she wondered how did he bear the wound.

"What happened?" Mo-yeon asked.

"I was rescuing people without taking caution." Si-jin answered.

Mo-yeon smiled; relieved that Si-jin is okay besides of getting his shoulder injured. A pause of silence came in between those two. Si-jin wondered how she's feeling.

"I am fine." Mo-yeon answered out of nowhere.

Si-jin was shocked how does she know that. Even though he didn't ask her how she's feeling.

"How did you hear that?" Si-jin calmly asked as Mo-yeon looked at him.

"I was asking you inside of my head." He spoke.

Mo-yeon chuckled, smiled she heard it.

"Yes, I heard it loud and clear." Mo-yeon spoke.

Si-jin deeply sighed. He began to think, wondering what to begin or to end.

"I'm very thankful that you are here." Si-jin spoke as Mo-yeon nearly stopped stitching, hearing what he said.

"Thank you for fighting with us." Si-jin thanked her.

Mo-yeon was little bit surprised. However, she thanked him back, too and began to keep stitching his wound.

"I didn't mean to sound very harsh before." Si-jin forgave her about the commotion that went through.

"I know." Mo-yeon understood.

Si-jin turned his head to look at her; he wants to know if she's telling the truth.

"Do you?" He asked with curiosity.

"Do you know how long I've been working as a doctor? Doctors see more people die than soldiers with guns." Mo-yeon spoke.

Si-jin didn't say anything; but still brooding about what will he say to her.

"If my comfort fell short just disregard what I said. But I want you to be all right with all my heart." Si-jin admitted.

Mo-yeon smiled as she understood Si-jin's care for protecting her.

"Then, do something you're good at instead of saying weird things to comfort me." Mo-yeon spoke.

Si-jin got curious.

"Something that I'm good at? What could that be?" Si-jin asked.

"You're good at making jokes." Mo-yeon spoke; she always knows that Si-jin loved to make jokes.

"I think what I need the most is a joke." She spoke.

Si-jin thought for a moment, then turned his head around to look at her a little.

"You look beautiful right now." He complimented.

Mo-yeon smirked; she was still stitching his shoulder wound. She thought that he can't see her now.

"You can't see me." She spoke.

"I saw you before. You're a person who's likely to stay pretty." He spoke.

Mo-yeon knew that it was true that he saw her many times before. He just couldn't get his eyes off from her.

"That's a truth." Mo-yeon spoke.

"It was a joke." Si-jin spoke as Mo-yeon smirked.

"I really missed you." Si-jin spoke as Mo-yeon looked at him.