Chapter 27~THIRD-PERSON POV~A Saturday night in early September.

The day is about to dusk, and Chi-yun was still looking for Young-soo, nowhere to be found. She was wandering around like she's lost in another world. She looked around an empty hospital room and suddenly found herself in a tall mirror. She saw herself dusty from the collapsed site. She saw her own left shoulder scraped but didn't bled on her off-the-shoulder sleeve. Then, she looked down at her right leg exposed from her dress slit, also scraped as a cut but swollen. She has no idea how could she handle those wounds since the aftershock. She deeply sighed as she felt bad of seeing her physically hurt.

Suddenly, she heard God's voice echoing in her mind.

"Put your hand on your shoulder." He spoke in her mind.

Chi-yun, without hesitation, put her right hand on her scraped shoulder. Her hand gently slithered her shoulder and the wound began to heal off completely. The scrape on her shoulder was gone completely, not even a scar or dark spot left on her skin. She was amazed; she never realized that her kinetic powers could heal wounds, too. She looked down at her scraped knee once again, and put her right hand on her knee. Her hand slowly slithered down on her knee and her wound began heal off completely. The scrape-cut on her knee was also gone completely, like her shoulder. She was still amazed by her powers can heal besides of controlling, creating or manipulating any kind or any element of nature.

She looked down once again; but in the mirror, there were a pair of white sneakers in front of her white heels. She looked up slowly and her reflection was way different in the mirror. In the mirror, she was wearing a gray sweater with a black shirt under. She wears a pair of blue, denim pants and a black belt with a stylized and shimmering D&G logo in front. She was brown-eyed; her brown hair was a bit frizzy and wavy. Suddenly, Chi-yun ran away from the mirror, scared of going back what kind of a young woman she was.

At night, Mo-yeon held a meeting with the medical team, sitting around the table in the army building, about the decision to stay or leave to Korea. But it's all on their own individually.

"Is everyone here? A plane has been set for the medical team to return to Korea. Our volunteer period is over, so you are allowed to return. And... you can also choose to stay. If you do not decide to take this flight, I don't know when the next flight will be available. Things were thrown into our way until yesterday, but today you have a choice. If anyone wants to stay, raise your hand." Mo-yeon spoke.

However, everyone stood silent. Until Ja-ae stood up from her seat.

"We need to run the patient on bed eight through a detailed MRI. Please give my seat to send that patient to Korea." Ja-ae excused Mo-yeon and walked out from the table.

Mo-yeon accepted Ja-ae's excuse but it made Sang-hyun upset and confused.

"Hey, Ja-ae. What do you think you're doing?" Sang-hyun asked with confusion.

Min-jae also stood up from her seat.

"Please give my seat to the patient on bed ten. If you'll excuse me, I need to check on a patient. I'm going to go now." Min-jae excused Mo-yeon and walked out from the table.

Now it made Sang-hyun more upset but Mo-yeon just accepted Min-ji's excuse anyway.

"What's with them? They're making us look bad." Sang-hyun whined.

A male doctor deeply sighed that he finally chose his decision.

"Ms. Kang, I'm very sorry, but I'd like to return." He apologized.

"It's nothing to feel sorry about. The same goes for all of you. Do not feel burdened as you leave. You've already done more than enough. If you'd like to return, please feel free to raise your hand." Mo-yeon spoke.