Chapter 50~THIRD-PERSON POV~A Tuesday midnight in late September.

Chi-yun and her team had returned to the army base. Ki-bum was still standing against an upper window in front of the building. He saw her approaching the building, much to Ki-bum's joy and relief of his friends' safe return.

"Oh, thank God. They came back." He whispered as he ran away from the window.

Chi-yun stood in the front of the building and looked around the army base. Inside of the building, he quickly ran down the staircase and emerged from the front door. Chi-yun turned around and saw Ki-bum standing behind of the door. Chi-yun smiled at him; Ki-bum walked down the stairs. He kept walking towards her; they wrapped their arms around each other.

Their reunion after that dangerous operation was sweet and innocent. They're like two young cousins who were lost then and found now. However, in that embrace, no words were spoken from those two. They broke the embrace apart, bowed their heads together to share their thoughts to each other.

"I'm okay." She suddenly broke the silence.

Ki-bum was shocked that she heard his mental voice sounding in her ears.

"How did you know? I was asking you in my head." He spoke.

She smiled and nodded.

"I heard it loud and clear." She spoke.

Ki-bum just smiled but no more words could ever come out from his mouth. However, he had only one more thing to say and that's it.

"I'm glad you're okay." He smiled.

She smiled; turned to look at Mo-yeon, standing in the middle of the ruins.

"Hang on. I'll be there for a while." Chi-yun muttered.

Ki-bum nodded as she walked away from him.

She walked towards a solemn Mo-yeon, staring at something. Chi-yun looked what Mo-yeon stared at; it was Si-jin sitting against the wall of the ruins. He had an old photo of himself and Argus, when he was a comrade. He picked a lighter, ignited and lit the photo in flames. While staring at the burning photo, he shed a tear. He let it fall on the ground, wanting to forget what all that happened. But it scarred him and he started to cry. Mo-yeon felt pity of what she saw. But Chi-yun placed her hand on Mo-yeon's shoulder wound to heal.

Seconds later, Chi-yun gently placed her hand off Mo-yeon's shoulder. Her wound? Disappeared completely. Not even a scar left behind. Mo-yeon looked her healed shoulder and smiled at Chi-yun.

"Gamsahabnida, Chi-yun. I guess I saw you healing my shoulder for the first time." She thanked.

Chi-yun smiled.

"No problem. Stay strong, girl. You did well." She encouraged Mo-yeon, lifting her spirit up.

Mo-yeon's brown eyes began to form tears. Chi-yun hugged Mo-yeon to comfort her.

"Just forget the negative and remember the positive. It'll make you feel better." Chi-yun spoke as the two women broke the hug.

"Araseo." Mo-yeon sighed and nodded.

"Go into the Medicube to relax a little. I'll take care of Si-jin." Chi-yun spoke.

Mo-yeon didn't say anything but she nodded and walked away.

Chi-yun walked towards a crying Si-jin, facing down on the ground. He couldn't even stop staring at the burnt photo; the flames began extinguishing. Chi-yun understood that Si-jin's ex-comrade is gone and will be forgotten forever. She kneeled down and covered his teary eyesight, to forget everything he saw Argus being shot and killed by Chi-yun.