Chapter 62~THIRD-PERSON POV~A Monday morning in late September.

In a cool Monday morning, Mo-yeon (wearing a black sweatshirt, blue jeans and black/white sneakers; carrying a black purse), was prepared to arrive Haesung Hospital. She walked out from her house, down the outside stairways to the sidewalk. The sun just rose up from the horizon about two hours ago. She inhaled the fresh air of her hometown.

"It's great to be home again." Mo-yeon smiled.

Her house seemed a bit far away from the hospital, but it was about ten minutes to get in there.

She looked around the beautiful, green trees and grass in the curb. Although it was fall days ago, it's still green. As she kept walking down the streets of Seoul, she walked in downtown. Tall skyscrapers surrounded her as if they were looking down on her. Then, she walked in a plaza near Haesung Hospital. Then, Ja-ae (wearing a gray cardigan under her white shirt, black jeans and white sneakers; carrying a gray handbag) walked behind her.

"Good morning." Ja-ae greeted Mo-yeon.

Mo-yeon turned her head and saw Ja-ae behind her.

"Good morning." She greeted back.

"Work is too far away from home. It was good to have Medicube right in front of our lodge." Ja-ae spoke.

"We also got to look at our doves every morning, too." Mo-yeon sighed.

Really? Come on, Mo-yeon. Si-jin is your dove to see him every morning. Don't make him jealous!

"Hey, wait for us." Chi-hoon called as he, Chi-yun, Eun-hee, Khalil and Fatima joined walking with them. They were carrying small backpacks except Chi-yun, who was carrying her silver purse.

Chi-hoon is wearing an ombré black-and-white sweatshirt, black jeans and black sneakers. Eun-hee was wearing a dark red cardigan under her white shirt, black knee-length skirt and black flats. Khalil was wearing a jade sweatshirt, blue denim jeans and gray sneakers. Fatima was wearing a gray cardigan under her white top, gray pants and black ankle-length boots.

Ja-ae and Mo-yeon chuckled.

Suddenly, Min-ji (wearing a light pink lapel shirt, black knee-length skirt, and black shoes; carrying a white handbag) bumped to Ja-ae, which made them laugh.

"Good morning." She smiled.

"Hey." Ja-ae greeted.

"Don't you feel it's the first day of work?" Chi-hoon asked.

"I know, right?" Min-ji chuckled.

"I feel the same, too." Eun-hee smiled.

As they were arriving to the hospital, Sang-hyun (wearing a black jacket, navy blue with white polka dots shirt, black pants and shoes) joins in. He exaggerately winced as if it was freezing here, but not really.

"Ow...it's cold here." Sang-hyun chuckled.

"Good morning." Everyone greeted simultaneously.

Mo-yeon stared at the huge building of Haesung Hospital.

"Well, Seoul...welcome back." Chi-yun sighed.

"Ne." Mo-yeon smiled.

They all looked at the hospital along Mo-yeon, wondering what will happen when they enter the hospital.

"Let's go inside and see what happens." Mo-yeon spoke.

But Chi-yun's smile had faded. Why? Anyways, Mo-yeon and the others walked together to enter the hospital. But Chi-yun was standing there, along Khalil and Fatima. Chi-hoon stopped for a while, turned around to look at Chi-yun and the two kids. He looked at her; he started to worry a little. She stared at the hospital as if she was unsure of entering the hospital or not.