Chapter 16~THIRD-PERSON POV~A Tuesday evening in early September.

In the evening, a female army doctor Myung-joo was staring at the field of Medicubes. She was wearing the military uniform, with a Red Cross armband. She wears the military cap, covering her short, brown hair. Chi-yun saw her standing, not knowing that the female army doctor is really her. She was about to walk in the building but found her anyways.

"Jugi." Chi-yun called and Myung-joo turned around to see someone calling her.

Myung-joo saw Chi-yun and recognized her instantly.

"Chi-yun?" Myung-joo chuckled.

Chi-yun stood frozen, shocked of Myung-joo knowing her name.

"Wait a minute, wait a minute." She chuckled.

"How did you know me?" She asked.

"I don't think you recognized me, but I do." Myung-joo smirked.

"Ok, your face looked familiar, though." Chi-yun chuckled.

Myung-joo just giggled.

"Oh! Yoon Myung-joo! You're the one who's been bothering Si-jin all the time!" Chi-yun exclaimed.

"Yeah!" Myung-joo nodded.

She and Chi-yun laughed together.

"Wow, you look different, though. Haven't seen you for a long time, girl. I always recognize you with that long hair you have." Chi-yun spoke.

"Yeah, I cut it, though." Myung-joo smiled.

Myung-joo looked surprised of seeing her new look.

"I love your dress, Chi-yun. It looked beautiful." Myung-joo complimented.

"Thank you, Myung-joo. I made this all by myself." Chi-yun smiled.

"For real?" Myung-joo surprisingly asked.

Chi-yun nodded.

"Ooh. Interesting." Myung-joo chuckled.

"And I like your silver eyes, though. I thought your eyes were brown. Are you wearing contacts?" Myung-joo spoke.

Chi-yun shook her head.

"This is my real eye color now." Chi-yun spoke.

"Mwo?" Myung-joo was surprised.

"Yeah, girl. Well, it's a long story about getting this new look right here." Chi-yun expressed.

Myung-joo chuckled.

"Anyways, how are you doing?" Myung-joo asked her.

"I'm good. Still studying to be a doctor like my older brother." Chi-yun spoke.

"Glad to hear that. Hey, you study at UCLA?" Myung-joo spoke.

"Yeah. Did my brother tell you?" Chi-yun spoke.

Myung-joo nodded.

"Ok." She chuckled.

"Anyways, I've been in UCLA for two years. I came back at Seoul to spend time with my family. I spent some time with my family. However, it didn't go planned as I thought. I surprised my older brother in the Haesung Hospital the day after I came back. He was so happy and surprised at the same time." Chi-yun told.

"Aww. Sounds like you and your brother have a good connection, though." She smiled.

Chi-yun nodded.

"But then, he surprised me back by showing me a golden ring on his finger." Chi-yun spoke.

"Stop right there, he's getting married?" Myung-joo surprisingly asked.