Chapter 60~THIRD-PERSON POV~A Friday afternoon in late September.

Si-jin (wearing his army uniform) drove his car along Mo-yeon (wearing a grayish-blue shirt, black shorts and tennis shoes), Chi-yun, Chi-hoon (wearing a light blue sweatshirt, denim blue jeans and white tennis shoes) Eun-hee (wearing a solid blue shirt, denim white jeans and blue flats), Khalil (wearing a white shirt, khaki shorts and white tennis shoes) and Fatima (wearing a pink shirt, white denim jeans).

They wanted to take one last round of Urk before the departure of the medical team. The car was driving in the middle of a lone road, surrounded by grasslands, hills and mountains. The windows were open; the gusts of wind tousled their hairs. While they're looking straight to the road, the grass looked like they're swiftly painted all over the place. The road looked smooth while the car was roaming in.

In the back seat, Chi-yun stared at the wheat field in front of the mountains. where she and her friends went yesterday. It looked beautiful as always. She felt lucky that she just experienced it. Her dream had came true already. Although, she wanted to take one last stare before they keep driving. She kept staring at it; the setting sun shone the place. The sky was beautifully blended of a plum, peach-orange ombré color. The field looked like a fluffy blanket; its plants swayed all over the sides.

Minutes later, the car had just arrived in town. The town was full of houses and small buildings. Everyone could think that there aren't any roads to drive. However, there are few of them. It reminds Chi-yun of her high school years when she studied world history in her sophomore year. She once saw a picture of a Greek town in a world history book. The buildings were She remembered her thought towards that picture; it's still stuck in her mind.

I don't see any roads in that town. How do people drive there?

Now she realizes that there are some roads in the town of Urk. Hmm, seems like this town is an optical illusion as she thought. But anyways, Si-jin and Mo-yeon found a clock tower far away from them. The clock tower seemed very high, standing on the peak of a steep cliff.

"Aigoo, it looked way high." Mo-yeon softly spoke.

Si-jin just chuckled of her cute amazement.

"It would be amazing if we go up there." Si-jin spoke.

"Are we're going up to the clock tower?" Chi-yun asked.

"Ne. I'm sure we'll have a nice view of the whole town." Si-jin spoke.

Everyone smiled as the car kept driving in the road of the town. Minutes later, thwalked up the stairway to the clock tower. They walked to the balcony below the clock tower. The view of the sun-dipped Urk town is breathtaking; they would just stay watching it until the sun sets. They stood against the railing of the balcony.

"Man, this looks amazing." Chi-yun softly spoke.

The group of five walked to the back, while Si-jin and Mo-yeon stood in the front.

Si-jin then looked at Mo-yeon.

"What's the first thing you want to do when we go back?" Si-jin asked her.

Mo-yeon looked at him.

"I want to take a hot bath. What about you?" She spoke.

"I'd like to watch that. No, it'll be better if I want to take it with you." Si-jin smirked.

"Jinjaeyo?" Mo-yeon gave a "you pervert" look at him.

"Let's watch a movie. We didn't get to see it last time. It's very difficult for us to watch a movie, isn't it?" Si-jin spoke.

"Okay." Mo-yeon sighed.

"Let's do something everyone else does, instead of getting abducted, dropping from places or getting rescued. Let's watch movies together, eat together, have coffee and walk back home together." Mo-yeon spoke.