Chapter 65~THIRD-PERSON POV~A Tuesday afternoon in late September.

*Play the music/video.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chi-yun walked in the huge bank near the hospital. For her, it was a huge main lobby. But it was just a bank building. She looked around; the round ceiling lights were like glitter. She was amazed by the beautiful design of the four walls. Suddenly, she heard a male voice calling her.

"Chi-yun..."

She heard it clearly, but has no idea how does he know her name. She felt her heart hammering hard. She turned around and saw a young-looking, bank teller sitting on his desk. She seemed confused but walked firmly towards his desk.

"How did you my name? Who are you?" Chi-yun asked him.

He just chuckled.

"Don't you remember? I used to pick on you sometimes when we were in high school, and you just ignored me." He spoke.

She shook her head as if she still doesn't remember him. But when she looked back in her high school years, she remembered she was upset with him because of his 'jokes'. But most of the times she ignores it. She remembered she used to wear a ponytail in that time. Now she realizes that same boy in her high school who is now a bank teller. She was surprised but couldn't believe it at the same time.

"Nu-uh, are you...Im Hong-sik?" Chi-yun muttered.

Hong-sik smiled as she recognized him.

"Ne." He spoke.

"Aigo. Seriously, I've never expected you to work here." She admitted.

"I am since last year." He smiled as she chuckled.

"How's Los Angeles?" He asked.

"It was fun. I miss those good times over there. I'm studying medical classes over there for two years." Chi-yun spoke.

"Jinjaeyo? Are you going to become a doctor?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Yeah. Besides of that, I might become a soldier." Chi-yun spoke.

"Girl...those jobs are hard, huh?" He asked.

"It's worth of a try of saving and killing." She shrugged her shoulders.

He nodded.

"Anyways, how long you returned here?" He asked.

"I returned here since July. Then two months later, I went to a medical mission at Urk. It took over a month and well...here I am. It's a long story to tell about it because: I found two kids on my side, an earthquake happened, I fought against enemies for saving people, and saved my friends from drowning in a flooding submersible." Chi-yun spoke.

Hong-sik stood silent; he seemed a bit surprised.

"Those adventures seemed scary to hear but it's epic at the same time." He nervously chuckled.

"I never thought that I would ever experience that, either." She smiled.

They chuckled.

"How's your brother and his girlfriend? I heard that they're doctors a while ago." He asked.

"And they're getting married, too." She nodded.

"Jinjaeyo? Daebak! I can't believe they've been together for a long time." He gasped then chuckled.

"Time flies fast." Chi-yun nodded.

"Listen, I got to ask you something." He asked.

"Ne?" She spoke.