Chapter 48~THIRD-PERSON POV~A Monday evening in late September.

"I'll be right outside if Si-jin has everything ready." Chi-yun spoke as she walked out from the building.

"Ok." The two kids nodded.

The two kids looked impressed at the young couple's new look.

"You guys look awesome. You look like spies in the night." Fatima spoke.

"Thanks, you two." Eun-hee chuckled.

"Hey, did you put lipstick a little bit on your mouth, Chi-hoon?" Fatima asked.

Chi-hoon shook his head, motioned them to come closer.

"I'm wearing lipstick from Eun-hee's lips." Chi-hoon whispered.

It made the two kids gasp, whooped and giggled a little bit. Gosh, they must be getting overexcited, though! But the poor young couple had blushed a little. Besides, they might be stepping into the dark side which Chi-yun will never know.

"Hey, don't tell my sister about this. She might a little bit disgusted about it." Chi-hoon whispered.

"No, we won't. We promise we won't tell her." Khalil promised.

"Guys, let's go!" Chi-yun called them from outside.

The four walked down the stairs from the army building. Chi-yun was standing in front of Si-jin's car. It was standing in front of them; he walked out from the car. He was wearing all black, from head to toe.

"You've got the guns?" Chi-yun asked.

"I have five of them." He spoke while walking around the car.

He opened the back door; there was a long, black suitcase in the trunk. He opened it; it has five guns and gun belts attached with scabbards. Chi-hoon and Eun-hee put the belts around the waistline of their black pants. They put the guns in the black scabbards of the belts. But Khalil and Fatima weren't sure if they put those belts on.

"Chi-yun, what if we put the belts on...will it work if we turn ourselves invisible?" Khalil asked.

"Yes. Everything you have it on will become invisible. So don't worry." Chi-yun spoke.

Khalil and Fatima smiled. They picked the last two black belts and put them on around their waists. Si-jin also put the belt with scabbard around his waist; he put his gun safe in the scabbard. Chi-yun has her own gun inside of her silver purse she's carrying. She opened the back seat's door, climbed on the step and stood in front of her team.

"Give us a speech, fearless leader." Chi-hoon encouraged his younger sister.

"Oh...I'm not." Chi-yun stammered.

"I mean, I don't know how to say." She admitted.

"Except that Mo-yeon makes a much better friend than Argus' hostage. And he and his men won't stop, until they kill the innocent, successfully selling illegal objects or taking someone as a hostage. I don't know how those things work in this region, but we don't stand for that kind of thing here. I say we put them to death." Chi-yun preached.

"That's right, sister. We're going to kill those bastards and save Mo-yeon. Even when he plans to leave early he doesn't want us to realize." Si-jin encouraged.

"I pray to God that we'll come back safe after this battle. If every gang member is dead except Argus, it will be my turn to kill him. I don't know how many times will I shoot him, but I know he'll be dead." Chi-yun spoke; the rest of them nodded.

"This is it, everyone. We're going to fight. No matter what if we're doctors or soldiers, we will win this battle." Chi-hoon spoke.

"No matter if we cross the line...we will serve our nation." Eun-hee spoke.