Chapter 71~THIRD-PERSON POV~A Tuesday night in early October.

After they finished eating, they went back to the living room to keep sharing stories. They sat together in a circle in front of the red sofa.

"The tteok-bokki tastes really good, Chi-yun. Tell your mom to say thanks from us." Taylor smiled.

"I will. I'm glad to hear it." Chi-yun smiled.

"So...tell us more about Urk. Tell us that we have never heard before." Nate spoke to Chi-yun.

Chi-yun began to think carefully with those memories. Suddenly, one of the memories reminded her that she hasn't told before.

"I got one, but it's really a scary story. You think you can handle it?" Chi-yun warned them.

Everyone nodded.

"Ok." Chi-yun lets out a deep sigh.

"In one time in Urk, my two friends and I, Khalil and Fatima were walking together. We just walked out from the town; we were in the middle of a lone road. In one time, we saw the beautiful view of the ocean's horizon. Until Fatima called us that there was a red car stuck on the cliff. I could hardly believe but I got to check to see if that's the truth. So, I walked a bit further in the road, and what I found...was true what she said." Chi-yun expressed.

"Mwo? Was anymore there?" Han-yeol gasped.

"Unfortunately, yeah. Chi-hoon, Eun-hee, Mo-yeon and Si-jin were in there." Chi-yun spoke.

"Oh, my God." Taylor shuddered.

Everyone else feared of hearing the experience of being stuck hanging on the cliff.

"And what did you do?" Nate asked.

"Well, what came into my mind was get the two kids in the car and fly off the cliff. So I did." Chi-yun spoke.

"What?! Didn't you get hurt?" Ivy gasped.

"No one got hurt, thank God. I was controlling the car from falling down. When I jumped off the cliff, I flew down on the water's surface, all the way to the shore. It was the first time I took a flight that far. I was scared to be honest. And I think I scared all of them; I felt sorry for that." Chi-yun told.

"You just landed on the shore, but how did you guys got back all the way up to the cliff?" Anna Grace asked.

"This is the moment that I've been waiting to tell you about this. I told the rest to go back to the car. What I did..." Chi-yun told then she stood up from the floor.

"What I did was that I controlled the car by my powers, and I lifted it up all the way, no matter how many times." Chi-yun expressed as she pretended she was lifting something up.

"All the way to cliff? And how you got up there after that?" Han-yeol asked.

"Well, I made the highest jump that I never experienced in my whole life. I jumped all the way up to the road, next to the cliff." Chi-yun spoke.

"I wish I would have witnessed it." Han-yeol gasped.

"Same, bro." Nate spoke.

"Chi-yun, I wanted to ask you something." Ivy admitted.

Chi-yun nodded.

"Where's your dress?" She asked.

Chi-yun smiled.

"Perfect timing. Watch closely what I'll do." She spoke.

Chi-yun was still standing; she placed her hand on her chest. Suddenly, a glowing, white ring appeared in the floor and surrounded her. It startled her UCLA friends a little but Chi-yun calms them down.