Chapter 95~THIRD-PERSON POV~A Friday night of late October.

In the hospital bedroom, Si-jin was laid on the bed, watching the news on the television, about the two separated countries will hold the meeting for the separated families. When he heard Mo-yeon opening the door, he turned the television off with the remote. Mo-yeon walked towards him, taking her white coat off from her pink sweatshirt. He wondered what she was about to do, because of the 'concerned' look on his face.

"Don't be scared. I'm off duty." She calmly spoke.

"Why didn't you go home?" He asked with a confused tone.

"I am your guardian until today." She spoke while massaging her shoulder.

"Oh. When do I get dismissed? Can I stay here for a week? I love seeing you once every two hours for a checkup." He admitted.

"If you love it so much, why did you go out?" She nonchalantly asked with a sarcastic tone.

He looked down as if he doesn't want to get caught, ha.

"Where did you go?" She asked.

"I went to the rooftop get some air."

Yeah, right.

"I went there to check." Mo-yeon spoke.

Yep, and he wasn't on the rooftop on the hospital.

"I didn't say I went to the rooftop of this building." He cleared it up.

"Were you at the department store again? Did you go with your friend? Why did you come back alone?" Mo-yeon asked him questions but he turned quiet by thinking deeply about the thin line between him and Jung-joon.

"We have different paths. I'm not feeling too great. Could you comfort me instead of scoling me?"

"What happened?"

He looked down and lets out of a deep sigh.

"I've kept the peace, but I'm not sure if my friend is dead or alive."

"And your girlfriend is...concerned about you."

He looked up at her; silence lingered between them.

"Have you ever lied down on a patient's bed?" He asked and patted on a space on the bed for her.

"Come on." He spoke.

Mo-yeon shook her head.

"I prefer to sleep on a cot next to your bed instead. You can sleep on the bed on your own. I don't think I'm allowed to sleep on a patient's bed." She flatly spoke.

Si-jin didn't seem to react of Mo-yeon turning him down, but he's kind of frowning inside.

About ten minutes later, Mo-yeon was sleeping on a cot next to Si-jin's bed. He was staring at her; his cheek rested on his hand. He wanted her to be on his side so bad. He seemed to be frowning, all right.

"How can she say no? Will you be that uptight? I'm the patient, you know. I won't be able to do anything." He complained.

"The patient is well enough to visit the department store. This doctor needs to protect herself." She sleepily pointed out.

Yep, that's true.

"What are you saying?"

"I'm not sure. I'm sleepy." She admitted.

Si-jin chuckled a little. He turned as he rested his back on bed. He fixed the pillow a little, so he could feel comfortable. He looked up at the bright ceiling light shining on him.