Chapter 67~ THIRD-PERSON POV~A cool Wednesday in late September.

In late morning, Eun-ji was called by Suk-won because someone reported the fight last night. She was sure that Chi-hoon was responsible for the mess he made last night. She walked down a hallway at the second floor. She saw a wooden door with a silver tag that says in Hangul, 의장 (uijang). She gently her ear against the door. Then, she gently knocked the door.

"Come in." Suk-won called as she opened the door.

"I'm here." Eun-ji spoke.

"Ah, ne. About the fight you and Chi-hoon have last night." Suk-won spoke while sitting his comfortable chair.

Eun-ji stood in front of his desk.

"Tell me all about that fight." Suk-won demanded.

Eun-ji cleared her throat as she was ready to tell the story.

"Well, I was joking around at Mo-yeon. I didn't tell her anything wrong. But I guess I made everyone else mad. I ran away as far as I could. tried to escape but I heard someone cursing at me—it was her brother. He threw me his white coat. I didn't know what was going on with him. He was crazy that I turned Mo-yeon down. But I really didn't. But he never trusted me.

He was humiliating me and started yanking my hair. I was screaming for help. I felt arms around me, pulling me away. But Chi-yun shoved me and cursed at me. I was scared to death and then I looked at him, shaking as if he was traumatized. But then, my hair was yanked once again...by his sister. She was really angry with me and we fought. And I felt my hair was yanked even more by Chi-hoon. I screamed hard until I felt a force knocked me down on the ground. I'm certain that either of those siblings is responsible for all of the mess." Eun-ji expressed about the story.

But an angered voice called out which gave her chills.

"Geojismal!" It was an angry and teary Chi-hoon behind Eun-ji.

He glared with hatred at Eun-ji. He then looked at Suk-won, who seemed surprised of his actions.

"Dr. Kim Eun-ji...is responsible for that mess yesterday." Chi-hoon firmly spoke.

Suk-won widened his eyes a little.

"Is that true, Eun-ji?" Suk-won asked.

"Andwae, he's trying to make up a scene here." Eun-ji lied.

"Don't you ever pretend that you didn't do anything, Eun-ji. I know you well. I overheard everything." Chi-hoon snarled with his gritted teeth.

"I was the first witness before I fought her." Chi-hoon spoke to Suk-won.

"Go ahead." Suk-won nodded.

"She called our senior Dr. Mo-yeon a Schweitzer on purpose. She thought it was just some shit by giving them shots and taking pictures." Chi-hoon angered.

"She was being indifferent about the times I've suffered in Urk along others. Especially my sister. My sister blocked her and her sharp words had cut her inside. But at the end, she accused my sister and that's the reason I got raging mad and fought her. I was defending Mo-yeon and I swear that I did the right thing." Chi-hoon told despite of his angry tears forming in his brown eyes.

"Who told you I was being indifferent of you suffering in that stupid region?" Eun-ji interjected.

Chi-hoon glared at her as if he wanted to yank her hair again.

"People like you...don't deserve to be a doctor." Chi-hoon angrily spoke.

"Even without proof or without witness, Kim Eun-ji is the one who caused all the mess yesterday." He declared to Suk-won while facing at Eun-ji.