Chapter 57~THIRD-PERSON POV~A Thursday noon in late September.

*Play the music/video.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to UCLA Apartments, Nate woke up from his bunk bed in his dorm. He always knew that sometimes in night, Han-yeol spends time with Ivy. He walked out in the hallways from his dorm, looking for Han-yeol and Ivy. He wondered if they're in Ivy's dorm room. He opened the door and the window of Ivy's dorm was open. The cool breeze howled inside of the dorm. Then, he found Han-yeol and Ivy sleeping together in their embrace. He smiled a little as if he was seeing two young angels sleeping together. He covered their bare shoulders so that no can see what they have under the sheets. He walked out from the room and quietly closed the door.

Anna Grace in her pink-colored dorm was stacking up some of her clothes to pack her two pink, different sized wheeled suitcases. Suddenly, she heard knocking on the door.

"Come in." Anna Grace called.

The door was slowly opened and there was Nate and Taylor.

"Hi, Anna Grace." Taylor greeted.

"Hi, how are you?" Anna Grace smiled.

"We're doing fine thanks." Nate spoke.

"Hey, where's Han-yeol and Ivy? Are they still sleeping?" Anna Grace asked.

"Yeah. I don't know what time they'll wake up." Nate spoke.

Nate already knows that Han-yeol and Ivy were sleeping with their shoulders bare. So he kept it as secret; he was sure if he would tell her about this, Anna Grace would nauseate.

"Well, hopefully they'll wake up because we need to get permission from him to talk to his mother." Anna Grace spoke.

"Yeah. Are you packing your suitcases?" Taylor spoke.

Anna Grace nodded.

"I rather to pack up today for tomorrow. We don't have to hurry up and then we forget something." Anna Grace nodded.

"I'm going to start packing up today, though." Taylor chuckled.

"Me, too. I'll come with you." Nate smiled.

He held her hand and walked out from Anna Grace's room together.

An half an hour later, the pair was still sleeping together in Ivy's dorm room. Han-yeol's arm wrapped around her back; her hand placed on his left collarbone. Suddenly, Han-yeol opened his eyes; he saw the glowing daylight from the window. He turned and looked at his sleeping girlfriend. Her bare body was wrapped in white sheets. He moved her hair behind her shoulder, exposing her defined collarbones. His index finger caressed her defined cheekbones, then his hand stroked gently on her collarbone. He could feel the smooth and soft texture of her skin. His hand went up to the side of her neck; his thumb caressed gently on her cheekbone.

He slowly leaned in and kissed her lips. His kiss was slow but passionate. He felt her hand on his smooth chest; he took her hand and wrapped around his bare waist. Their lips were slowly gliding back and forth; he slightly bit her lower lip. It made her giggle a little as she finally opened her eyes. They smiled at each other.

"That was the best date we've ever had, Han-yeol. Did you planned all of this?" Ivy softly spoke.

"For the dance, yeah." Han-yeol spoke.

Ivy giggled as she and Han-yeol sat up.

"It's never enough when only words come out. Words are just words. They have no expression. But when it comes to actions, it fills in every confession. I planned that dance with you because I love you so deeply no matter what. I'll never apologize about it and I'm happy with you." He admitted.