Chapter 75~THIRD-PERSON POV~A cool Tuesday in early October.

Just a video I uploaded from YouTube. Enjoy reading it. :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A week later, it was almost time to return. In those two weeks they were free from work, they went shopping, spending time with their families, going outside to free themselves from the shell, and much more. But today was the last day to enjoy because tomorrow...they would be going back to Haesung Hospital. They would try their best to enjoy every second of their lives. Going back to work in blood, sweat and tears. Doctors and soldiers can be stressed out sometimes, but it's worth of saving...or killing lives. Saving the good, killing the evil. Today, they would be going to Yangjae Citizen's Forest.

In an early morning of Tuesday morning, the warm sunrays streamed through the crystal glass window with white curtains. It shone on Chi-hoon and Eun-hee, laying on the white bed, sleeping like peaceful angels. The soft, white sheets wrapped around their bodies, although they were clothed. Ok, maybe a little bit clothed. Eun-hee was wearing a white spaghetti strap top and lavender boy shorts. Chi-hoon was wearing his white tank top and dark gray sleep shorts. His arm rested on the side of her waist. Eun-hee slowly opened her eyes, looking at her sleeping boyfriend. She scanned at his innocent-looking face, no signs of worry or stress about work. She doesn't want to disturb his peaceful sleep, while trying to make herself comfortable by fixing her pillows a little.

Then, she brought her index finger towards him and gently caressed his facial features. Her finger first stroke on his cheekbone, looking more defined when he slept. Then, it strokes down to his plump, pink-colored lips. His lips were a bit parted, so her finger started caressing his lower lip slowly, side to side. A smile crept on his lips as he enjoyed feeling the touch of her finger caressing them. She hoped that he was just dreaming, not about to wake up. Then, she ran her fingers through the back of his dark-colored hair. She loved the soft texture of his hair; it felt so fluffy that she can't stop touching it.

"Mmm...I love when you do that, jagi." He suddenly mumbled; the smile still appearing on his lips.

She startled a little but chuckled and kept stroking his soft hair.

"Morning, Chi-hoon." She whispered with a smile.

"Morning, beautiful." He weakly spoke from his sleep.

He gently poked her side which made her jump and laugh a little. They embraced together in bed; their bodies stuck together.

"We should do this every time we wake up." He spoke.

"Yeah, but we always work." Eun-hee admitted.

Chi-hoon realized that today's the last day of the two-week break. But look at him. He's okay as if there's nothing to worry about tomorrow. In response to Eun-hee, he just nodded.

"Ala. But I'm sure that today, we won't let it waste." He spoke.

She smiled; Chi-hoon planted some kisses on her neck, then to her jawline. She closed her eyes as she enjoyed the feeling. However, she can't surrender to her desires that early. She might want to save those for later. She ended up kissing his cheek and cuddled with him in each other's arms. They broke apart and gazed each other's eyes.

"You know what do you want for breakfast, Chi-hoon?" She asked.

"You." He smirked and she just flushed.

However, that smirk from Chi-hoon might be a perverted gaze, to approach his girlfriend. She knew what his smirk telling her.

"Don't give me that look. I know what you're about to do. Stop." Eun-hee joking protested to him.