Chapter 18~THIRD-PERSON POV~A warm Thursday in early September.

Woo-geun, one of Si-jin's comrades ordered attention from the medical team.

"We thank you everyone for all of your cooperation." He thanked the medical team.

"Thank you!" The medical team cheered.

"Because all of your hard work, our commander told us to take you a flight by a helicopter." He spoke.

The medical team cheered that they thought they won't have to take the bus anymore.

"So we don't have to take the four hour ride on the bus anymore?" Min-ji eagerly asked.

"Not anymore. We'll get you to the airport in just a half an hour." He smiled.

That made the medical team celebrate with joy, that they're going back home very soon.

"However, because there's a weight limit, you'll need two teams." He spoke.

The medical team separated into two by Ja-ae and Sang-hyun. Sang-hyun was with the other doctors; Ja-ae was with Min-ji, Chi-hoon, Eun-hee, Chi-yun, Khalil, Fatima and some other doctors. They encouraged those two to win the game of "rock, paper and scissors". But Mo-yeon was the only one standing, still not doing anything.

"Good luck! Win for us! Don't lose!" The medical team encouraged them.

"Gawi, bawi, bo!" They exclaimed while Sang-hyun and Ja-ae played rock, paper, and scissors.

Sang-hyun gestured rock but Ja-ae wasn't prepared yet, so she started laughing at him.

"What?" A doctor on Ja-ae side was confused.

"We won." A doctor on Sang-hyun's side determined.

"That's not fair." Another doctor on Ja-ae's side complained.

"Play again." Another doctor on Ja-ae's side tried to make it fair.

"Gawi, bawi, bo!" They exclaimed while Sang-hyun and Ja-ae played rock, paper, and scissors.

Sang-hyun gestured scissors and Ja-ae gestured paper. Well, Sang-hyun won. He and his team had won the game to get to the helicopter first. While they cheered and celebrated, Ja-ae looked disgusted of him and walked away from him. But Eun-hee stopped her.

"Ja-ae, it's just a game. There's no reason why to get upset of losing." Eun-hee advised.

"Well, for him looks immature on this game." Ja-ae muttered.

"Come on, let's go pack while another helicopter arrives." She spoke to her team and followed her.

Sang-hyun and his team kept celebrating; they have their necessities ready, to go in the helicopter. However, he saw Mo-yeon standing, brooding and facing down.

"Hey, you're coming with us?" He asked her.

Mo-yeon looked up to him and she barely nodded.

"I have my suitcase ready." Mo-yeon spoke as she went into the field clinic to get her suitcase.

Chi-yun, Khalil and Fatima were about to wander around the army base once again before she leaves. However, she looked at Mo-yeon, walking in the Medicube until she disappeared in the clinic. She still felt pity of Si-jin and Mo-yeon's 'break up'. But anyways, she and the two kids started wandering around the base.

Sang-hyun, Mo-yeon and some of the doctors of the medical team were in the helicopter, watching the beautiful view of Urk in air. The view is like a painting; millions of speckles of green paint, illuminated blue strokes from the shining sun stroke in the speckled green paint. Silhouetted mountains brightened in the region. Many bokehs could come in the sight of the region.