Chapter 59~THIRD-PERSON POV~A Thursday evening in late September.

*Play the music.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chi-hoon and Eun-hee walked together in the Medicube. When they went to the kitchen, he brought his hand on her waist. He lifted her up to sit in the counter on the left side. Eun-hee took his hand and placed two fingers on his wrist. She widened her eyes a little as a surprised look.

"Your heart's beating erratically." Eun-hee spoke.

"Jinjaeyo?" He asked as he took her hand and check her pulse of her wrist.

He was shocked of feeling that running pulses from her wrist.

"Yours, too." He spoke.

Eun-hee weakly smiled.

"I guess we've gone through a lot in this place. I feel...manlier now." Chi-hoon admitted.

"You're always a man, Lee Chi-hoon. And you will always be." Eun-hee smiled.

He slowly brought his fingers below her chin and kissed her on the lips. It was slow and gentle. Suddenly, they heard a clearing throat; their lips slowly broke apart. They looked around and it was Sang-hyun.

Aish, what a nosy he is, huh? Chi-hoon looked pissed off at him.

"Ya, what are you doing here? Don't be such a nosy!" Chi-hoon was annoyed.

Eun-hee shook her head.

"Just ignore him. He's just playing around." She spoke to Chi-hoon.

"Sang-hyun! Where are you!" Ja-ae called out.

"I'm coming!" Sang-hyun called back and walked away from them.

Chi-hoon and Eun-hee looked at each other and they shared a kiss again.

Chi-yun walked out from the Medicube and saw the two kids standing together in the middle of the army base. She walked towards them.

"Hey...did you guys took a shower already?" She asked them.

"Yeah, we did...separatedly." Khalil spoke.

Chi-yun just nodded.

"Well, tomorrow's the last day. So...we got to prepare now. Want to help?" Chi-yun spoke.

The two kids nodded as they all walked together into the army base. They walked up the stairs to Chi-yun's bedroom.

"Can we bring out clothes here?" Fatima asked her.

"Sure. I'll wait for you guys." Chi-yun spoke as the two kids walked to their bedroom to get everything they need.

They picked their new clothes and pairs of shoes. They folded the shirts and pants nicely together. They stacked them, although it didn't look long as they thought. They placed their pairs of shoes and They carried them in their hands and walked into Chi-yun's room.

Chi-yun had her silver purse on, across her body. She had her small white suitcase placed on the bed.

"Here you go." Fatima spoke as she and Khalil handed their clothes to her.

"Thanks." Chi-yun smiled as she placed their clothes in her white suitcase.

Then, she placed their new pairs of shoes in the suitcase and zipped them closed.

"There. All set." She sighed and dusted her hands.

Suddenly, she heard her iPhone ringing in her silver purse.

"Oh, will you excuse me..." She muttered as she tried to open her purse.

She unzipped her purse and picked it up. She saw her mom's number; she answered and held it on her ear.