Chapter 64~THIRD-PERSON POV~A Tuesday morning in late September.

While Chi-yun and her UCLA friends walked together in the hospital, she kept telling her experiences in Urk. She talked about her experiences of rescuing people after the earthquake. She was talking about how she encountered the survivor (Min-jae) during the rescue. She exactly remembered how horrible it was when she and Chi-hoon accidentally left Min-jae, because of the aftershock.

"Chi-hoon and I were scared to death, although we heard cries of help from Min-jae. We felt like we're going to get crushed, because the rubble was collapsing around us. So we ran out as quick as we could. Although I got hurt in my shoulder and my knee." Chi-yun told.

"Oh, my God. But I can see that the wounds of your shoulder and knee went away right?" Taylor spoke.

"They went away the same day my brother and I tried to rescue him." Chi-yun spoke.

Her friends widened their eyes by surprise.

"Really?" Ivy asked.

"They went away that fast?" Nate asked.

"The secret is...that I touched the affected areas in my skin. In seconds, it would disappear. I have never experienced a healing moment like that before. Sounds unbelievable, isn't it?" Chi-yun spoke.

"I didn't know you have healing powers along the kinetic." Han-yeol spoke as he crossed his arms.

"I felt the same in that time until after I healed my wounds." Chi-yun spoke.

"Anyways, what happened to Min-jae? Is he alive?" Anna Grace asked.

"He's alive and well. But in that time, we didn't get along each other." Chi-yun spoke.

Her friends looked confused why.

"Really? What happened between you two?" Nate asked.

A flashback came in her mind when she slapped Min-jae across his face. It was scary as she thought. She deeply sighed with honesty.

"He tried to underestimate me. He thought I said I was a doctor. But I talked back. I can't say this in front of you guys, but...my sharp words had pierced him." Chi-yun spoke.

"Are you serious?" Ivy gasped.

"Girl, you better watch out what you were about to say." Taylor warned.

"It's better to think before you act." Nate spoke.

Everyone agreed what Nate said.

"That's true." Han-yeol agreed.

"I know. He tried to hurt me but I fought back. I prohibited him to talk anyone else who I know, even me. While I was about to walk out of the room, he talked me down. He asked if doctors are allowed to abandon their patients. That made me steamed up with anger and..." Chi-yun paused.

"What happened next?" Anna Grace asked.

The flashback of her and Min-jae's former hardship came in her mind once again with her echoing growl,

"Take ownership of your actions...Min-jae."

"I slapped him in his face." Chi-yun spoke.

"Oh, my God." They gasped.

"I was blindly angry. You can imagine how scary it looked like." Chi-yun admitted.

"You shouldn't done that, girl." Taylor spoke, shaking her head.

"I was defending myself and my brother, though." Chi-yun spoke.

"Although I was conscious of my rash actions, I was still blinded of anger. Until after I saved the chief manager from dying. Min-jae admitted that I was right. He knew he made all of the mess. He saw my bravery and persistence of saving a life. He saw me and my brother as doctors now. At the end, he asked me to forgive him." Chi-yun told.