Chapter 44~THIRD-PERSON POV~A warm Sunday in late September.

On a late Sunday morning, Chi-yun felt a little bit better after all of shedding tears. She was sitting on a picnic bench outside of the Medicube. The two kids saw her sitting as if she was thinking deeply about something. They walked towards the bench as she looked up at them.

"Hi, Chi-yun." Khalil greeted.

"Hey, you guys. How are you?" She smiled.

"We're fine, thanks." Fatima spoke as they sat on the bench together.

"We hope you're feeling okay." Khalil spoke.

Suddenly, Chi-yun's smile faded; her eyes darted from left to right.

"Sure... I'm feeling fine." She nearly stammered.

Chi-yun might not understand what Khalil said, but then she realized that the two kids saw her crying last night. Even if she didn't notice it.

"Hang on. You saw me crying last night?" She muttered.

"Yeah. We felt worried about you in that time." Fatima nodded.

Chi-yun's eyebrows raised a little, surprised about it. She couldn't get upset with them, because she understands the curiosity of those two.

"Really? I didn't notice you were there." Chi-yun nervously chuckled.

"I know, but why were you crying?" Khalil asked.

Chi-yun deeply sighed as if she felt insecure to confess about it. But she has to say it anyway.

"I talked to my mother. My older brother called her first. We both thought that we let our parents down. But when we revived the patient and I forgave Min-jae, our confidence is slowly building up." Chi-yun told.

"Remember when you heard me crying because I hung up and I was still clutching my phone?" She asked.

They nodded.

"I told her that I felt sorry for cutting her off from asking me why I felt depressed. I felt bad what I've done because I was blind of anger, revenge and depression. My confidence was about to lose. My brother and I love our parents to infinity. Seems like I've gone through a lot, Mom said." She told.

"You did. But you're not the only one." Fatima spoke.

Chi-yun wisely nodded, agreeing what Fatima said.

"You have gone through a lot, my friends. But our victory is still waiting for us." Chi-yun smiled; the two kids smiled, too.

Suddenly, they heard a voice coming out from the speaker.

"Beauty to Healing Warrior. This is Mo-yeon calling. Over." She spoke in Chi-yun's walkie-talkie, sitting on the bench next to her.

She picked it up.

"I'm listening. Over." She spoke on her walkie-talkie.

"Can you send your two friends to come in the cafeteria? We're drawing blood from Urk citizen and we need interpreters to let them know." Mo-yeon spoke in her radio.

"Araseo. I'll send them over." Chi-yun spoke.

"It's Mo-yeon. She needs your help. The medical team are drawing blood from the citzens. She wants you guys to interpret the citizen to let them know about it." She spoke to the two kids.

"Ok." Khalil nodded.

The two kids walked out from the bench.

"If there's anything you need help, just call me. I'll be in the Medicube." Chi-yun spoke.