Chapter 37~THIRD PERSON'S POV~A warm Wednesday in early September.

In a mostly cloudy day, Sang-hyun is tending Min-jae, who was laying in the hospital bed. Sang-hyun fills the medication with the needle. Min-jae sat up to look at the needle. He looked a bit worried to get one because of its sharp needle. But anyays, he laid down to pretend nothing's wrong at himself. Sang-hyun held the needle to inject Min-jae's arm.

"It's a painkiller, it'll sting a little, okay?" Sang-hyun spoke.

Min-jae just nodded as he rolled his sleeve up to get the injection. Sang-hyun inserted the needle in Min-jae's arm. Min-jae winces a little of the pain, but he's used to get vaccines.

"Gwenchanaeyo?" Sang-hyun asked.

"Ne, jal jinaeyo." Min-jae chuckled.

"I know it feels annoying inside in your arm, but you'll get used to it." Sang-hyun spoke.

"Hey, I know you and Chi-hoon seemed don't get along because of the verbal fight you had days ago. If you really want to talk to him, let me know and I can tell him. Because I don't want you two get in trouble." Sang-hyun advised.

Min-jae nodded, but he felt like he wanted to talk to him now.

"Doctor?" He called.

"Yes, Min-jae?" Sang-hyun asked.

"I really need to talk to Chi-hoon now. But don't tell him it's me." Min-jae spoke.

Sang-hyun seemed confused why, but accepted it anyways.

"All right, I'll look for him, okay?" Sang-hyun nodded as he walked out from the hospital room.

Min-jae waited patiently to talk to Chi-hoon. Suddenly, he saw Chi-hoon walking past the room. Just in time...

"Jugi." He called.

Chi-hoon stopped walking in the hallway.

"I really wanted to talk to you." Min-jae spoke.

Chi-hoon wondered who's calling him, but he recognized that voice. He decided not to answer Min-jae's call.

"No, seriously, I wanted to talk to you." Min-jae demanded.

"Will I take the risk of it or not? Will I trust him or not? No, if he wanted to fight me again, I ain't going to listen him. But...what if he wanted to say sorry to me? Should I forgive him? No, Chi-yun prohibited me to talk to him again, though. Oh, my God, what's wrong with this head?" Chi-hoon thought as he felt frustrated.

He shook his head as many thoughts twirled around like crazy. Will he do it or not?

"You know what? Enough of hesistating and take the risk, boy. Okay, play cool and act like nothing's happening." Chi-hoon thought.

He deeply sighed as he walked in the room. Then, he walked towards Min-jae, still laying on the bed. He deeply inhaled then exhaled.

"I'm here. What is the reason you want to talk to me?" Chi-hoon asked.

Min-jae deeply sighed that he doesn't know what to start. But then, he's ready to start.

"To keep it simple...I'm stupid. I'm the only one who made all of this mess. I was such an egoistic person. Your sister is right. I never knew what doctors have fears to fight against. I'm responsible for my actions because of my selfishness. You were also right. I'm useless...worthless...nothing!" Min-jae admitted.

Min-jae deeply sighed.

"That's all that I can say." Min-jae shook his head.

Chi-hoon seemed in shock of Min-jae's truth.