Chapter 4~THIRD PERSON POV~A warm Friday in late July.

The sun shone on her closed eyesight; she squinted because it was too bright. She was laying on her bed in her childhood bedroom. She wished she could just keep sleeping but anyways she has to get up. She got up from the bed, sitting and stretched her toned arms up to get her veins flowing. She stood up and went to her closet to find what she's going to wear.

She found her thin, hooded light olive sweater hanging one of the hooks of the door. She walked towards the three wooden drawers to find her black shirt and found it in the first one. It was a short-sleeved black shirt. Finally, she had to find her denim jeans; I think it's in the second drawer. She opened the drawer and found it. She carried her three clothes to the bathroom.

She walked to the bathroom and looked herself in the mirror. She was wearing a pink camisole, oversized pajama, peach pants and white socks. Her brown hair was a bit unkempt and wavy. She looked for her blue toothbrush, and found it in the white cup on the gray marbled sink's top left corner. She picked it and the toothpaste from the sink's surface. She squeezed the toothpaste a little to put on her toothbrush. She began to brush her teeth; the paste made her mouth foam in white.

After two minutes of brushing, she rinsed my mouth and spit out in the sink. She put her black shirt and her light olive sweater on. She pulled her pajama pants down, left her black shorts on. She put her jeans on, pulled up and buttoned them to tighten. She picked a bottle of gel and hairbrush on the top right corner of the sink. She squeezed in a small amount of gel and ran her fingers through her hair. She wanted her hair to be neat. She picked the hairbrush and brushed her hair to make a ponytail.

She found a black band and tightened her ponytail. She fixed herself a little bit and she felt ready and confident to say hello again to her home.

"Chi-yun! Breakfast is ready!" Her mom called from downstairs in the kitchen/dining room.

"Coming, eomma!" Chi-yun called back and walked out from the bathroom.

She went back to the bedroom to find her white, tennis shoes. She found them, next to the drawer. She picked the shoes and put those in her feet. She already knew that she had her socks already.

She walked towards the stairs, sat and slid down the rail. She slid down to the living room along the kitchen/dining room.

"Chi-yun, why don't use the stairs? Appa paid good money for those." Mom gently scolded her. She felt a little bit ashamed.

"Mianhae, eomma, I'm excited to surprise oppa." She spoke and her mom chuckled.

She gave Chi-yun a cup of orange juice to get some vitamin C.

"Well, I'm very proud to my future doctor. A perfect report card, As and Bs, Joon-geum (Mom's name)." Appa chuckled.

"Very proud." Joon-geum smiled, and suddenly Chi-yun nearly forgot something.

"Oh, wait I forgot something!" She gasped.

She rushed towards the kitchen, saw the silver handbag hanging in one of the wooden brown chairs (that her aunt gave me two days ago). She picked it and put the strap along the bag over her shoulder.

"Now I'm ready." She smiled to her parents.

"Can she stay at the hospital overnight? I don't want her to get in trouble." Joon-geun asked Soo-jong.

"Sure she can. Chi-hoon and Eun-hee can take care of her, also if she needs help." He spoke.

"Come on, Chi-yun. I'll take you to the hospital." He spoke and she nodded.