Chapter 58~THIRD-PERSON POV~ A Thursday afternoon in late September.

After having fun in the wheat fields, everyone drove to the shore. Mo-yeon, Si-jin, Chi-hoon, Eun-hee, Ja-ae, Sang-hyun, and Min-ji walked in a white boat attached to a submersible. The submersible was about the size of the boat; it could fit five people in there. Si-jin and Mo-yeon drove the boat through the sea. The other five were sitting together on the back deck. The boat drove about miles away from Navagio. The waters were crystal clear blue like blue topaz.

"I think this is the right spot." Mo-yeon spoke.

"Ok." Si-jin spoke as he hit the brakes of the boat.

The boat's speed slowly began to decrease until it stopped.

"Is this a good spot, Si-jin?" Chi-hoon asked.

"Ne." Si-jin spoke as he came out from the driver's room.

"All right, let's get this submersible in the water. Help me out guys." Si-jin spoke.

The group of five stood up, and helped Si-jin to put down the submersible on the water. It was now floating, half-submerged. The group of five stood on the back deck and they stepped in one by one. After the five stepped and sat in the submersible, Si-jin looked down at them.

"Good luck to you guys and have fun." Si-jin smiled.

"Gamsahabnida." The rest spoke.

"We hope we won't take longer than expected." Sang-hyun hope.

Si-jin just chuckled.

"Me too." He spoke.

"See you later." Chi-hoon spoke.

"All right, take care." Si-jin smiled.

"You, too." Eun-hee spoke.

Sang-hyun closed the top hatch and locked it. The submersible slowly submerged in the water.

Ki-bum, Chi-yun, Khalil and Fatima were sitting together in the soft white sand of Navagio beach. They were staring at the beautiful horizon of the sea near the beach. The two kids stood up, held hands and walked slowly towards the wet shoreline between the sand and the sea. Chi-yun smiled at their relationship. She brought knees against her chest and her arms wrapped around them.

"Chi-yun..." Ki-bum called.

"Yeah?" She spoke.

"Are you feeling okay? Because you were a little bit traumatized this morning." Ki-bum spoke.

Chi-yun realized what was he saying, but she felt embarrassed to say it. She deeply sighed.

"Well..." She muttered but she shook her head.

"I don't know how to start this but...I woke up to do my morning routine. Clean my and my brother's bedrooms. But what I found in his bedroom...was disgusting." Chi-yun told.

"I mean it's not that nasty like messy, but...while I was cleaning up...I saw my brother and his girlfriend's clothing on the floor." She told.

"Even their intimate clothing." She muttered.

Ki-bum was shocked of hearing what happened to her.

"If I would have heard those noises, I would just run away. But you know what's worse than that? If I would have seen it happening...I would just slam the door shut and fall down unconscious." She expressed.

Ki-bum rolls his eyes as if he felt traumatized of imagining that. He ran his hands through his soft, black hair.

"That ain't right for me." He muttered.