Chapter 33~THIRD-PERSON POV~A Monday evening in early September.

Chi-yun was walking around the Medicube, helping the medical team and patients (except Min-jae). Her two kids were sitting together on the chairs and the younger kids were sitting on the floor. They were telling amazing stories to three younger kids, about how the earthquake happened and the traumatic moments they ever had. The younger kids were amazed and were curious about it.

"I got a question. The young woman who's taking care of you, is she born like that?" A young boy asked Khalil.

"No. She told me she was never like that before. Who knows the mysterious, dramatical change she has for two months? It's like a mystery." Khalil spoke.

The younger kids oohed and aahed when they sound the word 'mystery'. The two kids chuckled about. They're like the parents to the younger kids by telling the story.

Chi-yun overheard while watching the patients over and smiled. Suddenly, she heard the footsteps approaching toward her. She looked up and it was Mo-yeon. She was wearing a pale blue, long sleeved blouse and black shorts.

"Annyeo, Mo-yeon. How are you doing today?" Chi-yun smiled.

Mo-yeon shrugged her shoulders.

"Meh, I'm doing fine." She spoke.

"How's the patients?" She asked.

"The patients are okay. Good thing I didn't see Min-jae this time. The doctors moved him to another room." Chi-yun spoke.

"Is he all by himself?" Mo-yeon asked.

Chi-yun nodded; Mo-yeon stood silent but concerned about between the siblings and Min-jae.

"Min-jae seemed difficult, though. Even Chi-yun. Would the siblings be difficult to him?" Mo-yeon thought.

"Hey, how's your first date with Si-jin?" Min-ji teased, standing next to the bed and carrying a clipboard in her arms.

The medical team whooped then laughed with overexcitement about it. However, Chi-yun was not laughing about it. It isn't even funny for her.

"Today was their first day." Ja-ae called.

"I know." Sang-hyun laughed.

Mo-yeon felt ashamed; her cheeks flooded with pink. Then, she turned and ran away from the Medicube in embarrassment.

The kids were curious about what was going on here.

"What's happening here?" A young girl asked Khalil and Fatima.

Fatima deeply sighed.

"Embarrasment could really scare you away." She admitted.

Chi-yun shook her head that Mo-yeon shouldn't be running away when they're talking about her and Si-jin's relationship. Ignoring the laughs, Chi-yun ran out from the building and looked side to side to find Mo-yeon.

"Mo-yeon! Mo-yeon!" She called but Mo-yeon didn't answer.

She sighed as she kept walking to find Mo-yeon. She walked around the base and finally! She saw Mo-yeon sitting on the stairway to the army building. She was facing down and had her knees wrapped by her arms. Now she felt more embarrassed which made Chi-yun not surprised about it. She walked towards Mo-yeon and sat next to her.

"Hey." Chi-yun bumped her elbow on Mo-yeon's arm.

"What?" She weakly muttered.

"Why you got to run away so easily when they're talking about you and Si-jin together? Is it because of the confession you 'accidentally' put in the broadcast system?" Chi-yun asked.