Chapter 69~ THIRD-PERSON POV~A breezy Tuesday in early October.

*Play the music above (when I give this asterisk) (*)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About a week later, the siblings and their friends had a great time together. They went outside to get some fresh air, read some books to lose themselves in imagination, they help the siblings' parents to prepare food and more. It's a great idea for them to lose themselves from stress. Besides, they totally forgot to know that Eun-ji might come back in the hospital after a month. Now, it's October. In a midnight Tuesday, Chi-hoon and Eun-hee were still in their deep sleep. Suddenly, a dream came into his mind.

*Everything was dark around him. He might not know if he was sleeping...or lost. But when he opened his eyes, he saw tall trees surrounding and looking down on him.. Drops of rain was falling from the blue sky. Streams of sunlight shone around him by the mist. The place was the color blue, giving him some relaxing mood. He was laying on a leafy ground. His brown hair was damp by the mist and rain. His wet skin shimmered under the sunlight.

The only thing he could hear is the rustling leaves by the gentle wind. And the rain thumping gently on the ground. Suddenly, he sat up and looked around. He was in the middle of the bluish rainy forest; sunrays shone everywhere. He faced down as if he wondered what he was wearing. He was wearing a loose white, thin black-striped lapeled shirt (exposing his upper torso) with wet black shorts, giving him the cool feeling of hydration. His skin was semi-transparent under the thin fabric of his shirt. Goosebumps began pop out from his skin while his hands stroke on. He began wandering in the forest; his hands ran through the plants' leaves. While he wandered around, he began to run free as if he was a frolicking deer.

The rain kept coming a bit harder but he let out of a deep sigh as if it was his pleasure. He ran his fingers through his hair as if he was taking a cool shower. He wished he could enjoy this for a long time. Suddenly, he found a way out. He walked towards it and when he walked out from the forest...it was a secluded beach. He was standing on the soft, squishy sand next to a body of water. He felt the breeze embracing around him, he threw his head back and closed his eyes; its gusts giving his skin an arousing reaction.

 He felt the breeze embracing around him, he threw his head back and closed his eyes; its gusts giving his skin an arousing reaction

A/N: Chi-hoon in his dream.

Also, he found a back silhouette of a young woman, standing in front of the beach. She had beautiful curves from top of her bust to her hips. She wears a long, tight black spaghetti-strap dress and her long, dark brown hair was stringy and wet.

 She wears a long, tight black spaghetti-strap dress and her long, dark brown hair was stringy and wet