Chapter 98~THIRD-PERSON POV~A Sunday noon of late October.

Myung-joo, who felt a little bit better than last night, was walking all by herself in the corridor to find Dae-young. She was wearing her army uniform, just to identify herself as an army doctor. She kept walking in the corridor until she found Dae-young laid in his bed. He seemed to be looking down, but when his eyes darted at her standing in the doorway...

Everything went silent around these two. Myung-joo took slow steps towards Dae-young. He couldn't take his eyes off from her. She slowly walked around the bed and stood next to him on the bed. They haven't spoke a single word. He slowly held her hand, but she took his and placed it on her cheek. Their eyes looked at each other with relief but also of regret.

Flashbacks came into their minds. They went through storm by storm. Everytime the storm gets more violent, they're standing at their own feet. But in these days after the breakup (including of the incident), it seemed that their own worlds are about to collapse. But fortunately, after a nightmare happened yesterday, everything went okay.

A tear rolled out from Myung-joo's eye, feeling regretful of seeing Dae-young in this condition. Dae-young didn't react anything, but his eyes could tell her that he's hurt inside to see her cry. He slowly placed his hand on her cheek; his thumb gently wiped her tear away. He felt sorry to see her suffering. She held his hand; her fingers gently caressing his.

They didn't have to say sorry to each other. Why? Because their thought and actions had already said it. Actions speak louder than words. Their thoughts were apologizing each other non-stop.

"You heard it loud and clear?" Myung-joo broke the silence.

Dae-young could only nod.

She smiled but heard a sudden knock from the doorway. They looked at who else came and it was Commander Yoon Gil-joon. Dae-young and Myung-joo looked at teach other one last time before she walks out from the room. As she walked out from the room, Gil-joon walked in and approached towards Dae-young.

Dae-young saluted at the Commander and he gave Dae-young a nod.

"Listen, I...I'm very sorry what had happened to you. I don't think I should give you a discharge request anymore. I was afraid that if you would've died...I would be the one who's responsible for all the mess I made. I'm glad you're still alive...and I'm sure that I won't give the discharge request." Gil-joon nonchalantly spoke.

Dae-young didn't say anything, but he nodded as an agreement.

"I'm very sorry, once again." Gil-joon apologized.

"I would have felt sorrier than you do...if I would have filled that discharge request already." Dae-young admitted.

Gil-joon couldn't say anything because emotions were running around like crazy inside.

"Well, I wish I could talk with you more. But...words won't be able to come out from my mouth." Gil-joon admitted.

"You don't have to say anything more. There are the moments when you can't even talk about it but can experience the feeling. Just like now." Dae-young spoke.

Gil-joon nodded.

"Well, I hope you get well soon." Gil-joon hoped.

Dae-young nodded.

"Dan-gyeol." He saluted at the Commander.

The Commander nodded and walked out from the room. Dae-young deeply sighed as he turned around in the bed. He fixed his pillow a little to make himself comfortable and laid his head on.

Outside from the hospital, Chi-yun and the two kids were walking together in the middle of the streets. She told them the story about what happened last night. The two kids got scared of hearing when she and Ki-bum were nearly got road-killed. Chi-yun, however, calms them down a little because everything went okay for her and Ki-bum. Then, she told them about what happened to Dae-young. It was scarier because he nearly died and Myung-joo lost consciousness while trying to save his life from being taken. She could hardly express when she and Ki-bum were desperately crying, while seeing Myung-joo and Dae-young facing the danger of their lives.