Chapter 15~THIRD-PERSON POV~A warm Tuesday in early September.

After the black market gang walks away from them at distance, Si-jin was about to leave Chi-yun and Khalil on the street.

"I'll be going to the hardware store to talk to my friend Daniel. I don't know if you can wait here or go back to the army base. Whichever you guys want, ok?" Si-jin spoke.

"Araseo." Chi-yun nodded as he walked away from them and crossed the street to the hardware store.

After Si-jin was gone to the hardware store, Khalil felt something that he wanted to talk to Chi-yun.

"Chi-yun..." Khalil spoke.

"Yeah?" She spoke.

"There's something that I have to tell you." He spoke; he deeply sighed, feeling unready to speak up.

"Come on, go for it." He thought himself.

"I'm in love with someone." He confessed.

Chi-yun was surprised but scared at the same time that it might be her who he's fallen for.

"Wait a minute, don't tell it's me. I'm never ready for this." She stuttered.

"No, it's not you. It's someone else." He interrupted.

Chi-yun felt relieved that he's in love with someone else. However, she's curious who is the girl of his dreams.

"Well, who is she?" Chi-yun asked.

Khalil paused for a moment to gain his confidence towards Chi-yun.

"Her name is Fatima. She's also an orphan like me. She lives here. Sometimes I go out with her but we're not dating. She knows that we're good friends. But...I felt like more than that." Khalil spoke.

Chi-yun paused to think for a moment what Khalil's trying to say. She was sad to hear that Fatima's family have died like Khalil's. She felt a desire to take care of Fatima along with him.

"So you're saying that you have feelings on her?" She asked him.

He nodded.

"Ok." She nodded as she understood.

"I could keep that secret for you." She offered.

He just giggled and she chuckled.

"Ok." He smiled.

Suddenly, Fatima came out from the restaurant, seems like she's done helping her friend. She saw Chi-yun and Khalil standing at the street, now looking puzzled.

"Oh, I thought you were gone." Fatima spoke to Khalil.

"No." He shook his head.

"Is that Fatima?" Chi-yun asked him.

He nodded.

"Fatima, this is my Korean friend. Her name is Lee Chi-yun." He introduced her to Fatima.

Fatima looked surprised that he has his foreign friend.

"Oh, you're from Korea?" She surprisingly asked.

"Yeah." Chi-yun nodded.

"I'm part of the medical mission team from Haesung Hospital." Chi-yun added.

Fatima understood, she heard of that Korean hospital's mission here in Urk.

"I think I've heard of it. It's right here in Urk, right?" She asked.

"Yeah." She nodded.

"She's taking care of me since two days ago. She's really nice; she can take care of you." He smiled.