Chapter 40~THIRD-PERSON POV~A warm Friday in late September.

In a late morning, Chi-yun walked out from the army base to get some fresh air. She saw the two kids sitting in the middle of the ruins. She didn't know that they would get up before her. She walked down the stairs towards the ruins. The two kids saw her coming towards them.

"Good morning, kids." She greeted.

"Morning, Chi-yun." They greeted back.

"No wonder you got up earlier than me." She chuckled.

The two kids giggled together as she sat next to them. They were staring up at the blue-greenish colored sky. However, Chi-yun was getting curious why they're staring up for a long time.

"Are you looking beyond the sky?" She asked them.

"Way beyond the sky, Chi-yun." Khalil spoke.

"We could just imagine ourselves making impossible possible. It feels like three of us were descended from the light." Fatima spoke.

"Chi-yun, if you're not around us and we're trapped, do we have to free ourselves?" Khalil asked.

Chi-yun nodded.

"Yes. It's very important. If we're not around by each other, each one of us has to overcome obstacles. If you're trapped together or separately, just snap your fingers once to become invisible. To get back to visibility, snap your fingers twice. But remember, be invisible to your enemies. You can see them, but they won't see you. That'll be your advantage to free yourselves... or to fight them off." Chi-yun advised them and the two kids nodded.

"We have to be a little more independent, right?" Khalil asked them.

"Sometimes you have to be. Not always until you're adults. I have to take care of you if you need me." Chi-yun spoke.

"If you and your friends are coming back to Seoul, can we go with you? We want to explore out of this world. To be honest, we're tired of living and suffering here in Urk." Fatima asked.

Chi-yun just chuckled and nodded.

"Nothing would make me happier. You can't choose where are you from, but you can choose where you'll go from there." She smiled; she put her arms around their shoulders.

The two kids smiled to her; hoping that they would get out of their old home to have a better life.

Suddenly, Chi-yun heard male voices having a conversation. Those voices sounded familiar to her. It was Si-jin and Dae-young. She and the two kids stood up together, curious about what they're talking about.

"Follow me." She spoke as the trio walked towards the two soldiers, standing in front of the army building.

"It's weird that Mr. Jin got caught by the police. He said that he had enough of being quickly rude to judge." Si-jin spoke to Dae-young.

"He had enough already. I mean, he hadn't done anything wrong. He was just going to escape from those bad guys and Argus. He had his real passport, real identity, everything that is true." Dae-young spoke.

"What's all of getting caught and trying to escape?" Chi-yun asked while she and the two kids walked towards them.

"Young-soo got caught while trying to escape. The police had notified us." Si-jin spoke.

Chi-yun's face turned into confusion of hearing that news.

"I though he had escaped already." She spoke as she crossed her arms.

"Me too, but I have no idea what happened now." He spoke.

"I guess that black market gang snatched him back from escaping." Dae-young spoke.