Chapter 38~THIRD-PERSON POV~A Wednesday noon in early September.

The group of seven walked out from the car and closed all doors. They stood in front of the car and looked around for those thieves.

"I'm sure they're in there." Fatima spoke.

"How we're going to find them there if there's no way to enter?" Mo-yeon asked.

"Do we look everywhere?" Mo-yeon asked.

"Not everywhere." Chi-yun spoke.

Suddenly, they heard a man's voice shouting from inside of the abandoned warehouse.

"We got them, Tommy! We got them!" He shouted.

"It came from over there. Yorobun, follow me." Chi-yun spoke; she and the others rushed around the building.

In the abandoned warehouse, a group of young men carried pilfered bags of drugs and threw them on the floor.

"No one knows where we are now, Tommy. No one can hunt us down." A man spoke to Tommy, his leader and a drug dealer.

"You're right, bro. We're going to take those and give it Argus to sell them in the black market." Tommy spoke.

"If anyone else tries to stop us, we're going to hunt them down for sure." He spoke.

Suddenly, the group of seven led by Mo-yeon rushed in the building. They rushed towards them to stop from taking them away.

"Hey, what do you think you're doing? Stop that." Mo-yeon scolded.

"You better bring them back, or you will be paid for it in your own lives!" Chi-hoon angrily shouted.

Si-jin rushed behind Mo-yeon.

"Isn't he a soldier? Why is he here? What are those guys doing here?" A man asked Tommy.

"Don't worry. We got more weapons than him." Tommy spoke.

The seven took out their guns and aimed at the group of seven. They raised their own hands up except Chi-yun because she knows what to do in this situation. Besides, she was standing behind the group. She was not afraid to fight back as a risk. Mo-yeon seemed paralyzed and scared at the same time. Chi-hoon and Eun-hee might be trembling but they wanted to fight back. Khalil and Fatima looked vengeful like they wanted to fight with them, too.

"I don't know what all of you are looking for, but I hope it's not us." Tommy spoke.

"More guns? What's with this place with guns?" Mo-yeon whispered.

"It's because you ran in without a plan." Si-jin whispered behind her ear.

She looked back at him.

"The medicine would have been missing if I didn't step in." She spoke.

"Yeah, well done. You saved them, but you might get us shot." Si-jin muttered.

The men have no idea what they're talking about.

"What are they talking about?" The man asked Tommy.

"Bro, who cares what they're talking about?" Tommy scoffed.

"Put your gun down if you don't want to die." He threatened as he was about to pull the trigger of his gun.

A silent anger impacted Chi-yun, feeling that the countdown of her revenge is near. Chi-hoon and Eun-hee felt himself shaking, but they're desperate to avenge those guys. The two kids felt ready to fight them back. Mo-yeon winces and fear made her heart beat rapidly.

"What should we do?" She shook.

"There's a way out." Si-jin spoke as he stared at those men pointing their guns at them.