Chapter 74~THIRD-PERSON POV~A Wednesday evening in early October.

After all of shopping in Lotte Duty Free mall, Han-yeol, his mom and friends went back to the apartment. The Lee siblings, Eun-hee, and the two kids arrived home, carrying their shopping bags. They seemed tired after all of that walking.

"Annyeonghaseyo. You had fun shopping?" Joon-geum greeted while washing the dishes.

"Ne, eomma. We bought some from the stores we went. I bought a lot for Khalil and Fatima. And I bought one especially for you and appa." Chi-yun spoke while they just sat the couches in the living room.

"Aww. That's very nice of you." Joon-geum smiled.

"Ne." Chi-yun nodded.

But then, something reminded her that she wanted to tell Mom what happened in the mall: the seizure incident.

"Eomma! You cannot believe what happened in the mall!" Chi-yun gasped.

"What happened?" She asked.

"A teenage girl fell down on the floor; she was shaking like crazy. I dropped my shopping bags and ran towards the poor girl and her friend to help." Chi-yun expressed.

"And I heard her shouting up there that there's a seizure attack going on, and I was like 'aigoo'. I was scared at first, but I'm glad that Chi-yun was there to help." Chi-hoon spoke.

"Aigoo." Joon-geum gasped.

"Ne, eomma. I was scared at first but knew that I would act right away. Anyways, I helped her out and the seizure attack calmed down, but she seemed very sleepy minutes after." Chi-yun spoke.

"Will she be okay?" Joon-geum asked Chi-yun.

"I'm sure she'll be okay. I believe it." Chi-yun spoke.

"Oh, one more thing." Chi-yun spoke as she looked for something in her GUCCI shopping bag.

Then, she took out two porcelain white, with emerald green Herbarium themed mugs.

"I bought these for you and appa." Chi-yun spoke and handed them to her mom.

"Aigoo, gamsahabnida. That's very sweet of you, I love it." Joon-geum smiled and hugged Chi-yun.

"I knew you would, eomma." Chi-yun smiled.

"I'll put this in the kitchen. I think I'm going to drink my coffee with this from now on." Joon-geum spoke; she and Chi-yun chuckled.

"Come on, Khali and Fatima. We're going upstairs to try those clothes you chose." Chi-yun spoke.

Chi-yun and the two kids went upstairs to her bedroom. The all walked in and closed the door. She placed the shopping bags on the floor next to the bed; she then sat on the bed.

"Gosh, we had fun shopping." Khalil smiled.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it for the first time. Now hopefully you'll enjoy of trying your brand-new clothes you bought." Chi-yun smiled.