Chapter 51~THIRD-PERSON POV~A warm Tuesday of September.

In late morning, the gusts of the wind cooled off from the heat. It feels good that anyone wanted to stay outside all day. Chi-yun and the two kids wandered around the base. Those three were a bit exaggerating about last night's rescue mission.

"Man, my mind was completely numb during that brutal fight. I couldn't think but just fight against those enemies. I felt like that the rescue mission is a risk between life and death." Khalil spoke.

"I feel like I'm grown up after that, although I'm twelve years old." Fatima expressed."

"You two must be crazy about what you made through that mission." Chi-yun chuckled.

"But I'm glad everything went back to normal. Although we're completely changed of what we find ourselves surviving through that dangerous mission. I'm proud of each one of my friends, including you two cooperating that mission. It wasn't that easy, but we made it through." Chi-yun spoke.

"Thanks, Chi-yun. Your persistence and faith really influenced us." Khalil smiled.

"Thank God, Khalil. Now I know why I came here for some reason. It's part of His Plan; He wanted to test my faith and courage. I never forget to thank Him who made me do the impossible possible." Chi-yun smiled.

The three embraced together as a group hug.

Suddenly, they heard singing from the soldiers.

"What was that?" Fatima asked.

They all heard the song.

"One, two, three, four.

One, two, three, four.

One, two, three, four." They chanted.

The three walked the edge of a rocky hill. They saw shirtless soldiers jogging around the base. That brought disgust to her...again.

"Aish, not again. Why they have to do this every morning? I'm pretty sure that Sang-hyun is watching this with jealousy. He'll complain about this." Chi-yun complained.

"Come on, kids. Let's ignore what happening there." She spoke to the two kids and walked away from it.

"Calling cadence, begin 'Manly Men'." The soldiers sang in their chant.

Manly..." The male soldiers sang.

"Manly!" Min-ji, Ja-ae and another female doctor shouted along their chant.

"Men!" The soldiers chanted.

"Men!" The three females shouted.

"There are many of us around." The soldiers chant.

Then they cheered together, making the women squeal.

Chi-hoon walked around the Medicube area. Then, he walked up the rocky hill to find Chi-yun. He saw her standing in the middle of the ruins. Her white dress with cape flapped by the gusts of the wind. Her brown hair whipped her face but she doesn't mind about it. She was staring up at the blue-white painted skies. Chi-hoon walked towards her; Chi-yun looked at him and turns around. They beamed at each other.

"No wonder you got up early." Chi-yun giggled.

Chi-hoon rolled his eyes.

"I always get up early." He joked.

Chi-yun smirked.

"I always get up earlier than you." She joked back.

They chuckled at each other's jokes.

"Anyways, I have to tell you something." He spoke.

"Yeah?" Chi-yun spoke.

"I called appa last night. It's been a while I haven't talked to him. He told me that eomma was desperate for our return to Seoul. She nearly fired the chairman just because he said there was an epidemic disease at Urk. Appa told him if either of us call and tell them that we're okay, they'll be fine. I'm glad everything went okay for them." Chi-hoon told.