Chapter 19~THIRD-PERSON POV~A warm Thursday in early September.

At a rainy evening in Seoul, Si-jin was in his blue Hyundai car, stuck on traffic. He was shocked that he saw a news report about the earthquake on an electronic billboard. On the bottom of the screen, a sidebar says,

"A 6.7 magnitude earthquake impacted on Urk with massive casualties; a twenty-year old woman with two Urk kids jumped off a roof and suddenly stopped the earthquake."

Si-jin called the secure channel on the car screen.

"This is a secure channel." A male voice spoke in the speaker.

"This is Captain Yoo Si-jin from Team Alpha. Put on anyone who knows about the situation at Urk company. Also, check on Chi-yun and the two kids if they're okay." Si-jin urged.

"You mean the woman with the white dress?" The secure channel asked.

"Ne. I just want to know if the medical team had survived...especially those three." Si-jin spoke.

"Don't hang up and do it now." Si-jin demanded.

Si-jin clutched his steering wheel and drove out from the traffic, going for duty to help the medical team of the earthquake.

In the Haesung Hospital, Ji-soo and the medical team's colleagues couldn't do anything but watch the news helplessly.

"Yesterday afternoon local time..." A female voiceover reported.

"They were supposed to return today, but we can't reach anyone." A female talked the chief on the phone; holding the receiver on her ear.

"Jinja?" The chief asked in the phone.

"Yes, sir." She spoke and she hung up.

While watching the terrible news about the earthquake, Ji-soo got her hopes up on Mo-yeon and the medical team; she believes that everyone at Urk will be safe and sound.

In UCLA, where Chi-yun's friends and Han-yeol at, they also watched the terrifying news about the overseas earthquake. Some of their friends along them were shocked of seeing it. They were standing at the lounge of Ackerman Union in UCLA. Han-yeol was devastated of seeing the news.

"The earthquake hit Urk, about 200 km from Minami, the capital of Urk. Local news reports say shakes were felt at Minami as well." The female voiceover reported.

"Oh, no. Do you think everyone's okay? What about my cousins?" Han-yeol was about to cry.

However, one of Chi-yun's friends, Ivy put her hand his shoulder to comfort him.

"They will all be fine. Nothing will happen." Ivy assured.

"Well, I hope she'll be okay." Taylor hoped.

"...However, it is very strange that the earthquake had stopped too soon." The female voiceover spoke.

"Wait, what? It stopped way too fast." Taylor was confused.

"How it could make that happen?" Nate muttered.

"I have no clue." Anna Grace shook her head.

"Shh. Guys, quiet. We've got to listen this." Taylor shushed.

"...Seismographers say that an average earthquake lasted about five minutes. But local reports say that the 6.7 magnitude earthquake at Urk had stopped about 2 minutes, which is pretty uncommon in earth history." The female voiceover spoke.

"No matter how intense is the earthquake, it's weird to stop suddenly." Anna Grace spoke.

"This is very surprising. I just got a new report that a twenty-year old woman with Urk kids jumped off the roof and landed on the ground safely. And at the same time, the earthquake was suddenly stopped." A female news anchor spoke on the TV.