Chapter 93~THIRD-PERSON POV~A Friday evening of late October.

Chi-yun was standing on the overlook all by herself. She was waiting for Ki-bum to come in to meet and go to her house. She observed every person doing what they need to do. Walking with papers in their hands, chatting with other about important topics, helping with patients and there is a list that time would fail to say it. She was holding her iPhone to be notified if Ki-bum is coming for her. Her family was preparing the house neat and nice for her cousin and UCLA friends to come. She felt her phone vibrating on her hand and it was Ki-bum calling her. She answered and placed it on her ear.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Chi-yun ah."

"Ne?"

"I'm here in front of entrance."

"Araseo. I'll be coming right now."

Chi-yun hung up and she walked on the overlook to go down the stairs. She stepped down on the stairs and then walked towards the entrance door. She saw Ki-bum standing behind the doors. She walked out, and they smiled at each other.

"Hey, Chi-yun."

"Hey, Ki-bum. You think you're ready? It's okay if you're a bit nervous. I'm a bit nervous too because of bringing you with me as a visit."

They chuckled together.

"Yeah. I'm a bit nervous but I'm ready." He spoke.

Chi-yun smiled and they walked together to her home.

In the Lees' house, Chi-hoon and Eun-hee stepped down the stairs to prepare for the coming guests. Chi-hoon looks out of the window, checking if they're coming, while Eun-hee fixes the pillows of other sofas. The kids were sitting together on the couch, chatting with each other. The living room, the dining room and kitchen is all neat and clean. The siblings' bedrooms are also neat and clean for the guest to tour around a little. Joon-geum was making dinner for the family and their guests about to arrive. She was making ramyun noodle soup for dinner. She called Chi-hoon to ask about Chi-yun.

"I wonder where's Chi-yun at."

"She told me she's bringing a friend over."

"Jinjaeyo?"

"Ne. I'm pretty sure they'll be coming here soon."

"Can you and Eun-hee do me a favor?"

"Ne, Joon-geum?" Eun-hee responded.

"Can you prepare the table for the guests coming?"

Chi-hoon and Eun-hee agreed to help.

"Ne. Khalil, Fatima." Eun-hee called the two kids.

They looked at Eun-hee and Chi-hoon.

"Can you help us too?" Chi-hoon asked.

The two kids nodded.

Outside in the streets of Seoul, Chi-yun and Ki-bum were walking together on the sidewalk. The cloudy sky was darkening, as a bluish-gray color. Cars were passing by at opposite directions on the road. The street lights are illuminating all over the streets with an orangish color. The two were chatting around while walking to her home.

"You're feeling calm or still nervous?" Chi-yun asked.

Ki-bum deeply sighed.

"I still have a nervous feeling inside. It's not that my nerves shaking. Am I feeling...shame?" He asked.

Chi-yun shrugged.

"I'm feeling a bit ashamed too. But I think it'll be alright." She spoke.

Ki-bum nodded.