Chapter 85~THIRD-PERSON POV~A Friday of late October.

Khalil was wandering around in the dark. He couldn't see where he is now. The cold blasted on his skin; he wrapped himself around, feeling his arms having goosebumps. However, he felt a cold metal band surrounding his wrists; he heard some clinking around him on the floor. He looked at his hands and saw a series of metal rings passed through one to another. He realized that he was chained. He saw a bright, way out far away from him. It barely illuminated in the dark room.

He ran towards the way out but was pulled taut by chains, stuck on the dark walls. He tried to free himself from pulling, but the chains won't let him. He pulled away as hard as he can, but nothing worked out. He fell down on his knees and began to cry. The way out was still there, and he was desperate to get out. He was enslaved by the chains and the darkness. He cried for help, but no one was around.

"Let me out!"

"Let me out!"

But no one answered.

"Help me!"

"Somebody help me!"

But no one answered.

There was no hope for him to get in the way out. He felt that his soul was about to fall in the eternal darkness. He just kept staring at the way out, waiting for him to enter.

Suddenly, he heard some growling behind him. He looked around and there were two black dogs slowly approaching him. Those two black dogs looked evil; its sharp teeth showed him that they're ready to devour him. He felt his heart pounding hard; his nerves began to shake. He couldn't breathe well because fear had overcome him. He tried to pull himself to break free, but the chains are clutching him hard. He felt like giving up like he can't handle of being chained anymore. Suddenly, he saw a third black dog behind him.

The black dog in front of him looked menacing as the devil. His ears were perked up as if he's ready to eat him alive. His sharp teeth made him look like a monster. His growling was like whispers of demons. His eyes were like the color of burnt orange. They were scaring the poor, chained boy.

Khalil's face, however, has slowly turned into anger.

"Don't you ever think look at me like that, you inhuman dog." He angered with his gritted teeth.

The black dog barked loudly at him, along with the other two. Khalil looked at the three dogs surrounding him. He pulled the chains around his hands as hard as he could. Suddenly, the third dog leaped towards him and he let out of a scream.

"NO!"

Suddenly, the dream had swept out from his mind, ended up screaming in his hospital bed. The room was still dark; it was early morning. He panted heavily and started sobbing. Tears ran down on his cheeks. He felt goosebumps popping out of his skin; the chills made him shiver. He heard the door being opened and it was Fatima, wearing her pajamas. She looked scared because she heard his screams from far away.

"Khalil, are you okay?" She asked with a worried tone.

"I'm sorry if I scared you. I just had a worst nightmare." He panted.

"Same as mine." She admitted as she turned away from him.

"Fatima..." He called, and she turned back.

"Can you stay with me?" He asked.

Fatima knew that he loves her still, despite of the trauma he's developing. She nodded with a smile.

"Yeah."

She walked towards him, climbed on the bed and laid next to him. They wrapped arms around each other, as if they hold each other for dear life.