Chapter 52~THIRD-PERSON POV~A Tuesday afternoon in late September.

*Play the music/video above.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In an hour after twelve, Chi-hoon washed his face in a sink outside at the army base. He felt the dark clouds lifted from his life; everything went all right for him. He faced up and took a deep breath of fresh air. He dried it off with a white towel, leaving his fringe damp from the water. When he turned around, he suddenly found Khalil and his curious look. Chi-hoon got startled a little but then he smiled.

"Hey, Khalil." He spoke and crouched down on the ground.

"Are you there all by yourself? Or you're hanging out with Fatima?" He asked Khalil.

"I was hanging out with Fatima. She's still sitting in the middle of the ruins." Khalil spoke.

"Oh. Well, good thing you're here because Chi-yun want to give something to you two. I'll be right back." Chi-hoon spoke.

He stood up and walked past Khalil to the Medicube. Khalil stared at the Medicube, waiting for Chi-yun to come out.

"Khalil." Fatima suddenly called; Khalil turned his head to look at her.

"Yeah?" He called back.

"Where's Chi-yun?" She asked.

"I think she's inside of the Medicube. Chi-hoon told me that she had something to give us." He spoke.

Fatima stood up from the ground and walked behind Khalil.

"Did she wanted to give us some gifts?" She asked.

"Yeah. That's what I thought." He spoke.

The two kids seemed curious what Chi-yun's going to give. Then, they just walked in the ruins to not be stiff for the whole time. They walked around and stared up at the cloudy skies. Khalil then faced down on ground; he suddenly found a dusty rock on the ground. He picked it up; it reminded him when he tried with Chi-yun's powers for the first time after a visit of President Mubarat.

"Hey, Fatima." He called.

"Yeah?" She called back; she didn't notice that she walked past him.

She turned around to look at him holding the rock. She walked towards him.

"I want ourselves to try this. Watch me." Khalil spoke.

He threw up the rock, outstretched his hand towards it and it stopped in mid-air. Fatima seemed impressed of seeing his demonstration. He lowered his hand a little; the rock obeyed his command. It was floating in front of Fatima. She outstretched her hand towards the floating rock. Now it was stuck between the two kids' hands. They stared closely at the rock. Then, they darted their eyes to each other, wanting to know when's the moment to surprise them. Khalil nodded at her; they simultaneously clenched their hands and the rock suddenly exploded to dust. The two kids were shocked and surprised.

"Oh, my God." Fatima chuckled.

"Wow." Khalil chuckled.

"That's amazing!" She exclaimed.

"I know!" He laughed.

"Wow, it felt like this is the first time to do this! I...I don't want to say that I can't believe it, but I'm shocked. I didn't know that I could crush that dusty rock." Fatima expressed.

Khalil just smiled.

"Khalil, Fatima, can you come here?" It was Chi-yun calling them.

They saw the siblings standing in front of the ruins; Chi-yun was holding a mid-size box in her hands. They walked towards them to have the gift. The box was tan colored, like all cardboard boxes.