Chapter 55~THIRD-PERSON POV~A Wednesday evening in late September.

Back to Urk, it was near to dusk. Chi-hoon was dressing up after he refreshed himself in the bathroom. He had his black jeans and shoes on; he buttoned his lapel white shirt up, but left his collar unbuttoned to expose a bit of his collarbones. He unbuttoned his sleeves, and rolled them up to about an inch below his elbows. Then, he picked a bottle of hair gel and squeezed it on his palm. He put it on his brown bangs to sweep it up as a fringe. He picked a brush and slowly swept his fringe up. He took some of his fringe to cover his forehead a bit.

He picked his favorite Calvin Klein cologne Intense Euphoria from the white basket. The amber-colored, glass bottle seemed like a cube but thinner. He took the golden lid off and sprayed on both wrists to try it. He inhaled the scent from the wrist; it smells sweeter and more intensive. It'll smell spicy at first but then, it'll smell like amber and myrrh. He loves the scent of his cologne, so he sprayed three times all over his body.

A/N: It doesn't look like amber-colored, but you get the point

"Chi-hoon!" Khalil called him downstairs.

"Yeah?" He called back.

"You're ready?" Khalil asked him.

Chi-hoon just smirked.

"You bet I was." He thought.

"I'm ready!" He called as he walked out from the bathroom.

Fatima and Eun-hee were in the storage room. Fatima had just finished putting makeup on Eun-hee (after she refreshed herself up), simple but beautiful. Eun-hee stood there to look herself on the mirror. She had her hair as a high ponytail. Her side, long bangs covered her forehead a little. Her face looked flawless and clean. Her cheeks tinted in light pink, blending her light skin. Black eyeliner surrounded her hazel eyes, blended by light brown eyeshadow on her upper eyelid. Her natural pink-tinted lips shone by the ceiling lights. Eun-hee was now wearing her light pink, low V-neck long sleeved blouse (under her white top); her black pencil skirt hugged her curves.

 Eun-hee was now wearing her light pink, low V-neck long sleeved blouse (under her white top); her black pencil skirt hugged her curves

A/N: I edited it though.