Chapter 23~THIRD-PERSON POV~A Friday night in early September.

Skip to 0:10 and stop to 1:48. When I give this asterisk (*) you'll start the music of the video above. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Haesung Hospital, the employees and Joon-geum who just arrived in, gathered to hear the updates from Suk-won.

"We have just been informed from the Taebak Corps that the medical staff are safe and are carrying out rescue activities. So please don't worry. " Suk-won spoke.

"When will their flight be ready?" Ji-soo asked him.

"We will send one as soon as the local airport is normalized." Suk-won spoke.

"When will that be? No. Let me talk to my two children and my precious daughter-in-law first. I need to hear their voices before I can relax." Joon-geum demanded.

"Their personal phones have not been recovered yet. The military satellite telephone at Corps Command is working. But we cannot allow personal—" Suk-won spoke but Joon-geum interrupted him.

"Hey, you! I invested in launching the satellite. Put me through them right now. Now, I said!" Joon-geum shrilled.

Minutes later, Ji-soo and Joon-geum walked together in the hallway.

"Sorry to offend you but you yelled at the chairman like he was a child." Ji-soo spoke.

"I understand. Anyways, the hospital land belongs to my family, especially my husband, my two kids and the in-laws." Joon-geum spoke.

Ji-soo stopped wheeling to comfort Joon-geum's worries.

"Madam, we're on good terms, aren't we?" Ji-soo asked as she held her hand to get her hopes up.

Joon-geum just nodded.

Back to Urk, Chi-hoon was sitting outside on the ground. He was brooding about the man he misdiagnosed died but revived by Chi-yun. In his dusty hands, one of them has a black band where the revived man had on his wrist during his death.

"One person died and revived at the same time. I can't believe it." He muttered.

He brought knees against his chest, his arms around them and feeling the scar in his heart and mind of seeing the traumatic moment. Suddenly, Eun-hee walked outside from the Medicube.

"Oh, gosh." Eun-hee sighed and sat next to him.

"Is it all finished?" He asked.

"Yeah. Sang-hyun told me that a while ago, so we're pretty good." She spoke.

"Is the revived patient there?" He asked.

"For now, yeah. He's helping with his injured co-workers." She spoke.

"Do you want to talk to him?" She asked him.

"Not right now." He muttered, still brooding.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

He stood silent and still facing down; she knows his silence tells her that he's not feeling okay. She deeply sighed by getting tired of all of the hard work they had done.

"I feel you. I know that moment since the earthquake shook 'til today, scarred you for life. I feel scarred for life, too...twice." She spoke.

Right after he heard the word "twice" from her mouth, he looked at her.

"I feel you." He spoke, having the same feeling of her.

"When's the first time that traumatizes you?" Chi-hoon asked.