Chapter 91~THIRD-PERSON POV~A Wednesday afternoon of late October.

Dae-young (who was now wearing his black, leather jacket under a black shirt, black pants and shoes) and Si-jin were in the hospital bedroom. Poor Si-jin was trying to pull his black pants down under his hospital gown, but he can't because of the cast on his arm. Dae-young was on the lookout, by peeking out the door in case if Mo-yeon is approaching in. He saw Mo-yeon walking in the corridor, about to enter Si-jin's room. They seem to be more scared of Mo-yeon than the North Korean soldiers.

"She's coming. There's 10 meters left." He whispered.

He saw Mo-yeon coming closer towards the room. She slightly bowed to the nurse who was passing by.

"Hurry up. There's 5 meters left." Dae-young muttered to Si-jin.

Si-jin felt frustrated that he can't do on his own.

"Aish, I can't take off my pants because of my cast."

"Goodness, why did you get it done again?" Dae-young muttered.

"I wanted to commit a perfect crime." Si-jin sarcastically spoke.

"She's here. Hurry up."

Dae-young insisted Si-jin to jump into the bed immediately before she comes in. As the door opened by her, Si-jin was laying on the bed, pretending to be asleep. Dae-young, who was now standing the right side next to Si-jin, was reading a book. Mo-yeon found them and Dae-young lowered his book down to tell her.

"He just fell asleep."

"It's good to sleep a lot. I hope he didn't go out or anything." Mo-yeon spoke.

"Of course not."

Mo-yeon smiled a little.

"I'll be back once he wakes up."

Dae-young just nodded.

Mo-yeon turned around towards the door and walked out from the room. Si-jin heard the door closed; he 'woke up' from the bed.

"Aigoo, that was bad." Dae-young winced.

"Help me."

Dae-young kneeled down before him to help out.

"Why did you get another cast?" Dae-young complained while trying to unbutton Si-jin's pants.

"I didn't get hurt because I wanted to." Si-jin talked back.

Dae-young heard some footsteps behind him, so he jumped into the bed, hiding himself in the sheets as Si-jin. Si-jin as Dae-young, reading (or hiding) in the book on his face. Mo-yeon had absolutely no idea what the heck they were up to. What a pair of idiots.

"He just fell asleep." Si-jin spoke to Mo-yeon with the book hiding his face.

"It seems so. You must be having a hard time taking care of him, Dae-young." Mo-yeon flatly spoke.

Si-jin uncovered his eyes from the book, while Dae-young uncovered his face from the sheets.

"I can't believe I lost sleep for people like you." Mo-yeon admitted with a serious face...or a pissed-off face.

Si-jin uncovered his whole face from the open book.

"What brings you here?"

Mo-yeon sighed; it's odd that she didn't answer.

She turned back, walked out from the room and closed the door.

"These two reminded me of 'Dumb and Dumber'." She thought.

She walked in the middle of the corridor, walked to the left to the overlook of the main lobby in first floor. As she walked in the overlook, she found Myung-joo, wearing her army-colored uniform with her hat on her head. Myung-joo was sitting on a chair and a red gift bag was standing next to her. Mo-yeon called her as Myung-joo looked up at her.